Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Master List of "PCGS" Counterfeits and Slabs from One Seller

burfle23burfle23 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 3, 2023 8:25PM in U.S. Coin Forum

I have created this list of the counterfeits, most in fake PCGS holders, sold by the main Chinese company.

I have included links to each "offering" and an image where I have one; pretty disturbing how many there are we haven't yet documented; I actually have 2 new adds I'm working on later...

Please feel free to use as you see fit; I will continue to update while on the lookout for others.

Comments

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting this.

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, thanks. What you are doing is very important.

Mr_Spud

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MS66 said:
    Yep, thanks for your tireless efforts. You are indispensable.

Yeah and your needed here two 🥴

• Options
    slider23slider23 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭

I did not realize how active the Chinese seller was on the PCGS slabs with fake coins. Thanks for posting as I will add this to my reference material.

• Options

Thanks; that is what I was hoping for in posting this, that it is a useful reference for Members here. Also keep PCGS informed of what's out there...

• Options
    rsei0120rsei0120 Posts: 127 ✭✭

Thank you so very much, I will be studying to see the difference on the PCGS Holders and coins, So how exactly can you tell, Im a newbie and still learning.

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bookmarked ;)

Thanks for all your efforts Jack. :)

• Options

A couple of new ones to be added to the list:

• Options

And the next...

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're waging a worthwhile battle that we all benefit from. Thanks. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

@burfle23 said:
    And the next...

Thanks again. What burns me up is them getting real money for these. If they asked something in the neighborhood of what they're actually worth, I wouldn't mind so much. Maybe $19.95 shipped, if they have actual silver in them....

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@burfle23 ... Thank you for this, and your continued efforts to combat this plague on our hobby. Cheers, RickO

• Options

New add! Just hit the Bay late yesterday:

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully the TPG’s have a fraud department that aggressively seeks out counterfeit slabs

“The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that's required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

• Options

List updated 9-3-23

• Options
    Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file