Home U.S. Coin Forum

My Artillery components!

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol.
Hi guys,
Just wanted to show you a major part of my CoinRollHunting area and sections of my everyday routine of hunting, separating, studying and preparing my collection and/or for my Ebay listings!
Thanks
Show your routine shots too.
:)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

I've found that the matting that goes into tool chests to keep tools from sliding around work great for CRH.

You can pick up a huge roll of it at Home Depot for nothing.

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

That lighting tho

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the volume of CRH that you do, I would have thought you had a huge, clear area to spread out your coins - incoming, viewing, done, rewrapped - There must be another table close by. Cheers, RickO

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26, 2023 6:06AM

@joeykoins said:
    My Artillery components!

Artillery? Did you say Artillery? Come on Joey! I'm assuming you've never been in the military. I know you would agree that looks more like cap gun components. I gotta agree with @ricko and @Shane6596. Come on, be honest... Your searching probably take place walking from the bank to your car! 😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26, 2023 6:13AM

This is my most popular spot because of the comfortable seating and of my
    coffee drinking, scope searching and my YouTube viewing!
    Oh, and also while I'm posting on the Forum with you guys!
    :D

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, Joey. Is that a coffee table and you sit on the floor? Whaaaat? My knees would not allow that. lol
    But, whatever works for you.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

@jesbroken said:
    Ok, Joey. Is that a coffee table and you sit on the floor? Whaaaat? My knees would not allow that. lol
    But, whatever works for you.
    Jim

No, very comfortable sofa used.
    :D

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very neat compared to mine.

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll keep it real.

Joey that is a very organized area. 👍🏼

Now this is my “spot”. Yup, I know where everything is. 😁

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

Here's my CoinRollHunting area. I know, the oil in that towel has to be changed. 😂 🤣 Coins a dirty! 😉

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's the bottle of lotion?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Some of my CRHunted coins, put aside!
    An assortment!

These are in my "undecided bunch". Waiting for me to grade or sell?
    :*

Very nice assortment of finds Joey!! 👍🏻 👍🏻

edited May 26, 2023 7:10PM

Thanks!
    ;)
    Most are CRHunts, but some Cherry Picked!
    As this one.

2017s

"Enhanced" series

Mintage- only 210,419

Also, most kept coins are Kennedys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file