Home Metal Detecting

Hillside by a Concession Stand

pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had one of my better hunts yesterday in a long time. Found a concession stand that had a grass hillside before you got to the bleachers. Great place for the kids to play and not watch the game.

Came away with 38 quarters, 7 dimes , 1 nickel and 13 cents. All of this in 2 1/2 hours.

Comments

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

nice haul

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems .... WOW!! You found a quarter mine... No silver?? Nice site, might be worth another visit or two. Cheers, RickO

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love to tip back the aluminum bleacher seats for the coin spills. The hunt continues.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice take, I like 👍

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @pocketpiececommems .... WOW!! You found a quarter mine... No silver?? Nice site, might be worth another visit or two. Cheers, RickO

When ever I get back there I will make Vertical trips. I went Horizontal the first time.