Home Metal Detecting

The Detectorists

ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭

I know some of you have seen the British series called the detectorists. There was no plans to film another season, But to my surprise - they announced that they have a new story line and instead of filming another season - they will produce a full length feature to air in early 2023. That is good news for all you Lance want to be-s.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for that info. Happy holidays and be safe. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never seen the series.... Not much TV for me, too many other interests. Unlikely that I will see the full length feature - though not sure what the topic will be from your post. Cheers, RickO

• ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    I have never seen the series.... Not much TV for me, too many other interests. Unlikely that I will see the full length feature - though not sure what the topic will be from your post. Cheers, RickO

That’s the point - to get those not familiar to become familiar.

• Loved watching this would recommend can't beat a bit of humour, it's something all us fellow detectorists will relate to 👍

• MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/rbvfpns2LAg

A good series -

Jim

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to be watching the newest episode tomorrow.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Enjoyed the newest show, just a bit different from previous episodes. Found this show on amazon prime- (Acorn tv-free 7 day trial) signed up , watched the show and unsubscribed.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-