January…….2023…….Totals

DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭
edited May 12, 2023 4:34AM in Metal Detecting

Cents………36
Dimes………7
Nickels……..8
Quarters…..6

Total……$3.01

It’s not what I found but that I got out at all in January (especially after that Christmas blizzard)

Comments

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Got outdoors and made enough for a small cup of coffee, that's a win in my book.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dockwalliper ... Nice totals for a January. Been a mild winter so far, and I saw some crocus peeping through the dirt yesterday in this area. Cheers, RickO

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cents-------------30
    Nickels------------3
    Dimes------------15
    Quarters--------17

Total Face Value-----$6.25

• DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @Dockwalliper ... Nice totals for a January. Been a mild winter so far, and I saw some crocus peeping through the dirt yesterday in this area. Cheers, RickO

I saw some crocus and daffodils poke through last week only to see them buried under 2 inches of ice followed by 6 inches of snow.
    We just passed the 10 foot mark for snowfall this season with the promise of more this weekend.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dockwalliper... :o Wow.... Ten feet? Dang, hope you have your own snow blower and plow... Cheers, RickO

• DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @Dockwalliper... :o Wow.... Ten feet? Dang, hope you have your own snow blower and plow... Cheers, RickO

Nope.
    It was a strange year. Two major snow events (both near 4 feet) followed by complete thaws.