Home Testing Forum

probando — 1, 2, 3

FrazFraz Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 17, 2024 1:10AM in Testing Forum

1851 Braided Hair Cent

First time I’ve paid attention to the braided hair cent. It’s not my coin nor my photos; a learning moment . After doing a quick look up I guess that:
the grades on the flip are not good,
green caca stain on the reverse,
It’s not the 1851/81 variety,
obverse is 58 BN details cleaned,
reverse is 55 BN details cleaned,
It might be worth the value on the flip,
Fairly good amateur cellphone pics.

Lay it on. Thanks.

Comments

• FrazFraz Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2024 12:31AM

• FrazFraz Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2023 10:19AM

The Lincoln Road Show Project

This project aims to encourage correspondence between members and play.

Sign up to send a Whitman 9004 around the country and fill it with Lincoln cents that you don’t love because of their condition:; your damaged, cleaned, worn orphans from as many forum members and States as possible. Singularly these coins are unremarkable, Let’s put them together and create something different.

I urge you to participate. Please post dubious remarks in the thread that announces the project that I posted earlier “Proposal for a forum project”. This thread is for volunteers to post the photos and members’ to post their wit.

We will draw for the completed album if we finish, if it fails, I will get your coin back to you.

Comment in this thread to volunteer to receive the folder and add a cent.

Jzyskowski - 1919 S - from his grandfather, this cent is too nice for this. Colorado

Tibor - 1909 P, 1914 P - Tennessee

Fraz - 1909S, 1914 D - from an old Dansco folder on eBay - North Carolina

I added the 2019 W in the 1909 S VDB pock as a small consolation for the person who fulls that slot with the SVDB.

Up next:

@Conshyboy
    @WaterSport
    @emeraldATV
    @pcgscacgold
    @Tom147

If no one gets in line at this point, I wiil pay postage to send it back to me and I’ll return your coins on my dime.

It’s a sacrifice. Though, I would waste this money ordering rounds if we met. Thank you for helping,