Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The New Platinum Member T-Shirt and PCGS-Engraved Loupe!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

My membership renews in 2 weeks, so great timing!

As much as I like my 5 PCGS golf shirts, I am glad they are changing it up.

Comments

• Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

I don't like the PCGS golf shirts at all. I have 6 that have never been opened that I'm going to donate to a local charity. The T shirt I might wear.

Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

It still Just says polo for me 🤷🏼‍♂️

I need to renew also.

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love the shirts. They’re high quality! I donated my third one to my local Coin Club to raise a few dollars. I welcome the new color shirt.

It’s also nice that they’re adding the loupe, PCGS engraved!

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wear the polo/golf shirts at work, because we are business casual, but I won’t be able to wear the t-shirt to work. But I’ll wear it on weekends so it’s all good. The loupe will be nice if it has good optics, I’ll use that too.

Mr_Spud

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures" picture?? :D

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr_Spud

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2023 9:09PM

Image removed due to the Department of Redundancy Department rules.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

ShadyDave sent me a shirt a couple years ago. Very nice shirt and I wear it golfing also. Lol

• Options
    ChangeInHistoryChangeInHistory Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

The shirts are nice enough, but get a snag if you look at them wrong. I'd rather try the loupe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice shirt.... and a loupe is always handy - I carry one all the time. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    stawickstawick Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8, 2023 9:58AM

I forgot all about my renewal until I saw it show up on my card. Then I got this notice. Already have 2 golf shirts, looking forward to the tshirt and loupe for a change (I hope). B)

• Options
    edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fairly expensive shirt and loupe, IMO.

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8, 2023 12:29PM

Anyone know what strength the loupe is?

When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a nice piece to carry.

• Options

about time they send me another shirt, been wearing this one over a year now.

• Options
    FrazFraz Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@remumc said:
    I don't like the PCGS golf shirts at all. I have 6 that have never been opened that I'm going to donate to a local charity. The T shirt I might wear.

Contest prize or a kicker for another contest?

• Options

@remumc said:

They are high quality Nike Dri-Fit - $60+ retail, so hopefully the charity will try to sell them.

I really like mine, but don't need another.

• Options

@Mr_Spud said:

I am confident the model represents the fitness of a typical coin collector.

• Options

Got my T-shirt and loupe recently - both are great! The loupe is 20x, great for varieties, a nice complement to my 5x grading loupe.

• Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

"*Coin not included." Bummer...

I can always use another black T shirt though, if anyone wants to sell me one. :)

• Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2023 12:59PM

@dsessom said:
    "*Coin not included." Bummer...

I can always use another black T shirt though, if anyone wants to sell me one. :)

Ditto

Golf shirt too, xxl please.

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    BStrauss3BStrauss3 Posts: 3,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

The loupe has special powers - if you use it to examine a slabbed coin not in PCGS plastic it will automatically open the crossover submission form on your browser.

-----Burton
    ANA 50 year/Life Member (now "Emeritus")

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file