Home Metal Detecting

Where is everyone??

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps some areas of the northern mid-US are really cold, but most areas have had a very mild winter so far. How come no one is out MDing?? Ground here is soft enough for gardening. Cheers, RickO

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko I'm here and I hear ya. It was a balmy 52° on Saturday and worth the effort. Only dug four interesting coins. The nd 3 cent is 1851-53 var., the sld is doa, the large is what it is, the outlyer is the 1913-s Filipino dime. The ground is wet but it's great to be outside. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    @ricko I'm here and I hear ya. It was a balmy 52° on Saturday and worth the effort. Only dug four interesting coins. The nd 3 cent is 1851-53 var., the sld is doa, the large is what it is, the outlyer is the 1913-s Filipino dime. The ground is wet but it's great to be outside. Peace Roy

Very nice Roy. If only they could talk the stories they could tell
    Congratulations.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning Jim, my sentiments exactly. Have a good day.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 ...Wow.... That is an old, but previously active site you have there. Great finds Roy... Thanks for the pictures. Cheers, RickO

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well over here (Cleveland area) it's either mud or frozen mud - nothing inbetween yet.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"