Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

1815 Capped Bust Quarter not being picked up in my registry set

I have a First Year Type Set registry here: https://pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/complete-type-sets/first-year-issue-type-set-1793-1964/publishedset/227423

And I have an 1815 Capped Bust Quarter in my inventory here: https://pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/mycoinfacts/4061432

But for some reason, it's not being picked up in the registry set. Am I missing something? Is there someone I can email about it?

Comments

• calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

link above to your specific coin does not work ... post image & cert number ?

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2023 10:30AM

Open your registry set and look at the middle of the page. Click on bullet 5. This is the solution and has worked for me!

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Rob9874Rob9874 Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2023 9:01PM

@calgolddiver said:
    link above to your specific coin does not work ... post image & cert number ?

Cert: 43276641. Odd worked for me. Maybe I have to be signed in to view.

@Catbert said:
    Open your registry set and look at the middle of the page. Click on bullet 5. This is the solution and has worked for me!

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Submitted a request and got "This Certification Number 43276641 already matches this slot." So I opened my set, and there is was ready to be added. Maybe someone read this thread.

• davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

did you add it to your set when you added coin to your inventory?

• Rob9874Rob9874 Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭

When I add coins to my inventory, I check the box that says to add it to any applicable sets. This one didn't add. No option to add it when I opened my set either. The date was greyed out as if I didn't own it. Then checking the other day, it was fixed.