Homeβ€Ί Sports Talk
Options

2022 NFL picks contest 🏈🏈🏈🏈

14567810Β»

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin, PM sent, check your inbox when you get a chance.

β€œThere’s not enough money in the world to pull a man off the canvas when he has fallen face first or to make him keep punching through a waterfall of blood and bone-dead exhaustion. That comes from somewhere else, some place deep and feral, where money has no meaning.” - William Dettloff

• Options

@Brick and @thisistheshow, congrats on the tie for DFL!

β€œThere’s not enough money in the world to pull a man off the canvas when he has fallen face first or to make him keep punching through a waterfall of blood and bone-dead exhaustion. That comes from somewhere else, some place deep and feral, where money has no meaning.” - William Dettloff

• Options
    zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭

Well done Darin.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

congrats @Darin

• Options

Thank you @doubledragon

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice job Darin. Next year I’m going back to basics and give you a run for your money.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks everyone it was a lot of fun and especially double d you did a great job running this contest 😁

• Options

You're welcome @thisistheshow and @Darin, I enjoyed the games, looking forward to next year's contest!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

Is there a booby prize?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Is there a booby prize?

Yes of course, my apologies. Here you go, one for both of you. If I were you I would take the one on the bottom, the craftsmanship seems to be a tad better!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

Is there a booby prize?

Yes of course, my apologies. Here you go, one for both of you. If I were you I would take the one on the bottom, the craftsmanship seems to be a tad better!

thank...you?

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

congrats @Darin and a job very well done @doubledragon

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations @Darin πŸ†πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ»

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for handling biznez
    @doubledragon πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats Darin! Well done! And thank you for doing this this season DD.

• Options

No problem guys, enjoyed every minute of it, no stress at all, nope.

• Options
    Canes8387899101Canes8387899101 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

Congrats Darin! Great late season comeback. Thank you DD for running this year's picks. You did an awesome job!

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Darin.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph