Home Sports Talk
Options

A Rain Delay In Jacksonville??......

OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 27, 2022 11:19AM in Sports Talk

........and this is "ONE" of the reasons I no longer watch football!!

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

Comments

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

If there is lighting, which very possible in Florida, even this time of year, that’s the reason.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

I guess.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:
    If there is lighting, which very possible in Florida, even this time of year, that’s the reason.

That's exactly what it was.

• Options

It's only one reason I no longer watch the NFL. Let me count the reasons.........

• Options

.............Yes, I'm still counting!

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess if you think the everyone on the field is obligated to be human lighting rods …

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    edited November 27, 2022 3:06PM

@BillJones said:
    I guess if you think the everyone on the field is obligated to be human lighting rods …

No not everyone, just that little weasel Goodell.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lightning struck the Jaguars. Went for 2 to win and Zay Jones makes the grab. The Bills gave up on Jones after he went through a glass sliding door naked and the cops showed up. 11 for 145 and a two point conversion

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like this year you only have to watch the last minute of the games - so many underdogs have won in the last minute/overtime.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"