Home Metal Detecting

Where is everyone??

rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the problem? Too hot? Ground super hard and dry?? Cheers, RickO

Comments

• c0injunkyc0injunky Posts: 50 ✭✭✭

Ground is hard as a rock here, hoping the fall brings better conditions to hunt.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

all this drought is doing the same here in new england

• Ground rock hard over here, hoping to get back out soon, been out a couple of times (hard work)
    and fewer signals.

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭

Too hot, too dry, too many hours working, too few permissions! I've only gotten out four times this year. Hoping to get out at least once or twice a month for the rest of the year. Fingers crossed.

• rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭

it's 70 degrees here. I live in California. dont blame me I have solar.

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hot Dry and Hard Ground. Tough getting the screwdriver in the ground

• kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's so hot and dry my new hobby is clearing brush around my house in case another wildfire comes! But it's opening areas I've never metal detected before so I hope I can find something.

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • justindanjustindan Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too many snakes out here. Have a chance to potentially hunt an old store building site here in the woods when it cools off. Should be a good one. One of the oldest areas around.

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Been stuck inside due to weather and my wife recently having back surgery

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gene2393 .... Nice totals... and that ring total is huge.. I hope there were some silver and gold rings in there. Cheers, RickO

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @gene2393 .... Nice totals... and that ring total is huge.. I hope there were some silver and gold rings in there. Cheers, RickO

Thanks and all together there were 3 gold, 6 silver the rest were junkers but I've kept them all except one gold I sold (the first one)