Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Chopmarked Collectors club

PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 1, 2022 3:47PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

If you are looking to join a new club this might be the one for you. I am a member but I don't collect chopmarked coins simply enjoy reading their journals. The annual fee is pretty low so in my opinion well worth it.

Colin Gullberg has written a boom on the subject it is not a easy book to locate but worth the money if you can find one. He may still have a copy for sale you would have to reach out to him. That is how I was able to buy my copy but that was about a year ago.

You can contact Colin at the following e-mail address if interested:

chopmarknews@gmail.com

Comments

• PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2022 4:01PM

You can also buy all their previous journals from 1990 till now (PDF) for 50$ US (that is what I was charged about 1 year ago so maybe ask if that is still the asking cost). I paid threw PayPal and he then sent me the PDF documents to my e-mail address.

Colin is located in Taiwan so it may take a little bit of time for him to get back you but he does respond. He can be very busy so please have patience.

• ChopmarkedTradesChopmarkedTrades Posts: 497 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a great club and The Chopmark News is the standard reference in the field. Every issue has some nice articles and eye candy. Plus, you can get every copy in digital format, and the text has been made searchable through the work of a supportive club member, which makes the archive very useful (and transportable).