Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Updated 3-3-24: Anyone have a few missing Famous Women quarters to trade/sell?

DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭

LIST UPDATED 3/3/24:

THANKS TO THE HELP OF A COUPLE FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS, WE'RE FINALLY CAUGHT UP THROUGH 2023 WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE LAST 2 ISSUED QUARTERS................. NOW WE JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE ALL THOSE IDARs & TALLCHIEFs ARE HIDING!

Below is the updated list of both our remaining "Needs", as well as our "Extras" available for swaps.

Not looking for highest-grade examples or anything - - just decent ones from circulation or rolls to fill holes.

If anyone has any available from the list below & can use any of our extras in return, we'd appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance :)

FAMOUS WOMEN QUARTERS STILL NEEDED :

2023: Jovita Idar & Maria Tallchief (3 P & D of each).
2024: 3 each P & D once each of the 5 coins for the year are released

EXTRAS TO SWAP:

ATB (P&D) & FAMOUS WOMEN (P) QUARTERS:
various dates & mintmarks available

Please let me know your asking price, or if you are interested in a swap for anything listed above.

Thanks!!

-- Dave :)

Comments

• smalltimesmalltime Posts: 171 ✭✭✭

marisuper8 on Ebay sells raw Kennedys

• Hi Dave, I might be interested in this if you still are. Possibly the 2016s, though what I'm more interested in are 2013...though I note you didn't list that year, am suspecting maybe they are hard to acquire? I am not a super sophisticated or knowledgeable collector; but I do like silver mining Kennedy rolls, and fr some reason keeping nicer specimens of 2000 and later. I do have a couple of 2020 rolls I got from the Mint I would consider breaking for trade.

• DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

ttt

updated 5/28/22.

ttt

ttt

• fish1967fish1967 Posts: 101 ✭✭

Could be our lucky day. I love quarters , but realized gold , Morgan and the Ike $ and Half's are more suited for me and easier than trying to keep up with all. trading prefeed to, than money. I'm thinking in the thousands $ rang of coins and a some paper money. If in your rang will take father action on sending picks.

ttt

ttt

ttt

• JWPJWP Posts: 17,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you considered looking for the various USM mint sets for the items that you need. Each mint for these years should have what you need. Also, Pm me with exactly what you currently need. I might be able to find your "D" coins in my area. I also have OBW rolls of some of the nickels and cents you listed. let me know.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭✭

It is interesting, I haven't seen any Idar's or Tallcheifs in bank rolls yet. However, I really don't mind that much.

Cheers, and God Bless, CRHer700 :mrgreen:

You'd think there'd be 1 or 2 out there SOMEWHERE by early March '24............... :/

• ConshyboyConshyboy Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen any Idars either been looking for months hoping for just one. I don't understand how this far out from release date no Idars are out in circulation in my area

it's a CONSPIRACY!! ;)

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

I have one Tallchief D-mint.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-