Home Metal Detecting

Good weekend...

Haven't made a post in a while but this weekend I found a handful of change, an earring a couple flat Pennies and a good silver ring. Upon research I figured out it's a James Avery (my first) sterling silver

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gene2393.... That is a FULL handful of change.... Not sure what the 'writing' on the ring means.... looks like Arabic maybe... A good weekend haul. Cheers, RickO

• Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @gene2393.... That is a FULL handful of change.... Not sure what the 'writing' on the ring means.... looks like Arabic maybe... A good weekend haul. Cheers, RickO

It's Hebrew. There's even a Star of David on it.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice group of finds. Nice fat silver ring, for sure. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice finds.

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a good weekend

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

With the Star of David on the ring I would say it’s Hebrew. Nice bunch of change. With the way the dirt looks on the coins I’d say the ground is pretty dry even it the grass is pretty green

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems said:
    With the Star of David on the ring I would say it’s Hebrew. Nice bunch of change. With the way the dirt looks on the coins I’d say the ground is pretty dry even it the grass is pretty green

Yeah the last few weeks here we've been getting hot weather of 80s and 90s plus rain as well but it's drying up fast with the heat

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fun finds!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• justindanjustindan Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool finds.

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

@justindan said:
    Cool finds.

Thank you