Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

So I wanted to do one last post to explain further my assumptions. Ty all last post :)

SlickCoinsSlickCoins Posts: 658 ✭✭✭
edited June 23, 2022 8:29AM in U.S. Coin Forum

So I was wrong about the timing of the exit,,,I felt everyone deserves more.

After all I made a few BIG BOLD STATEMENTS,
One of the biggest ones I made is that Henry Voigt made this coin.

That's huge and let's begin.

So I know I've said it a few times how thin everything is on this coin thus that being one of the driving aspects of it's real.

I'm a computer tech (hardware) like the specs guy.
So I've learned with their coping techniques the computer is most consistent at putting it the same thickness all over the coin of course that fails and you get pits on the bigger runs aka the face, JMO

In my opinion that shuts down the computer edm theory,

A computer would see what I'm going to show you next,,, but their thickness will be a dead giveaway.
So right to the outside in the sunlight I even lol'd this pic,,, well now I'm laughing at myself.
So with a filter applied we can see how thick or thin things really are.

In my opinion to be this thin and think it would work you would definitely be a clockmaker and not anticipating the brunt force of impact,,, from this you'd have a good starting point on what needed to be thickened.

The base point super duper thin esp compared to the leaf sprig and date. JMO
Thanks all,,, and I'm sorry to have updated things but I thought clarity was needed for one of my biggest statements.

One set pictures outside with snow filter applied and one set inside,,, not my best but thanks to Lance's advice I'm slowly getting better.
Thanks all and this is just for research or whatever.
Last post on this.

Comments

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe this to be a reproduction. o:)

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    FlyingAlFlyingAl Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SlickCoins
    I've put you on ignore, so I can't read your other thread nor do I intend to. But when the MODERATOR gives advice, boy had you better listen. Seriously. The ban hammer is above your head, and it's about to fall.

Coin Photographer.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

peacockcoins

• Options
    thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boy, I read that a few times and I'm lost.......

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reported.

• Options
    rokkyrokky Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

Dang, you just don’t give up 🤯 a little obsessive/compulsive?

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to be like a tree 🌳 and leave this post

• Options
    clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your new wall of nonsense is sure to change a lot of minds.

MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a headache.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    I have a headache.

Mama Said Mama Said!

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

@burfle23 said:

@burfle23 said:

• Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to hate your coin, now I love it.
    I used to think it was fake, now I know it's real.
    You'll probably never ever sell this coin but now I really want it.
    I covet it.

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2022 4:59PM

@jayPem said:
    I used to hate your coin, now I love it.
    I used to think it was fake, now I know it's real.
    You'll probably never ever sell this coin but now I really want it.
    I covet it.

You can't have it! It's mine! I shunned it at first, but now it's all I think about. She's mine... all mine...only mine...

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2022 5:06PM

"Just a bit outside"

OP images saved to illustrate chinesium production.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

This poster has managed to shave off at least 50 IQ points from me after reading his inane drivel. Time to get those points back by looking at a current Red Book or by smashing my face by stepping on the end of a rake over and over.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never blocked anyone here before... However...... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2022 6:22AM

I could make him change, should I want to.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2022 6:51AM

I'm confused, sounds like this thread is unraveling.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    SlickCoinsSlickCoins Posts: 658 ✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2022 8:20AM

Yeah I should've proof read it :) but I'm human and I make mistakes and I own them and I didn't.
    These are the spots on the front that are super thin compared to the rest of the coin.

Oh sunlight original

This discussion has been closed.