• stawickstawick Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭

'grats. B)
    Hope(less) for a V75 quarter. Nary a wiff of 1 'round here. :'(

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations
    Found 121 in CRHunting.
    Found 0 in change
    B)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

This one not as nice is the first one, and I like the 2020 better with the privy mark... but I've been closely looking at all the quarters that come up in change as sort of an annoying habit to others who are around me any time I happen to come across a hand-full of quarters ... (what exactly are you looking for? are you going to look at all of those quarters? no, you cannot see my quarters. You are such a nerd!") etc. etc..

The life of a numismatist - never easy...

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2022 6:20PM

@Che_Grapes said:
    This one not as nice is the first one, and I like the 2020 better with the privy mark... but I've been closely looking at all the quarters that come up in change as sort of an annoying habit to others who are around me any time I happen to come across a hand-full of quarters ... (what exactly are you looking for? are you going to look at all of those quarters? no, you cannot see my quarters. You are such a nerd!") etc. etc..

The life of a numismatist - never easy...

That's where you're making a big mistake. I don't want anyone knowing I'm a nerd coin collector. They would look at me, like I would look at a stamp collector..........like they had three heads!! I only search my coins in private.

That's why I'm here. You guys are pretty much the only ones that know I'm a coin collector. You guys are the only ones that understand what I'm feeling when it comes to coins.

Congrats on that W find! Don't look at them in public, do it behind closed doors! 😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

I keep looking!

• tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭

I,m not even interested in them anymore.

• OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tommyrusty7 said:
    I,m not even interested in them anymore.

More for Joey to find.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭

I hope you find lots of them. Its just too much work for an old man anymore. I can not lift those heavy boxes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file