Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

When does PSA...?

I sold a card a couple of days ago, and the price is not yet reflected on the website.

Does anyone know how often PSA updated its Auction Prices database?

Comments

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevegarveyfan said:
    I sold a card a couple of days ago, and the price is not yet reflected on the website.

Do you have the Registry app?

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    stevegarveyfanstevegarveyfan Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1951WheatiesPremium said:

@stevegarveyfan said:

I do not. Guess I should download it.

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2022 5:14PM

its far from updated so its not accurate.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevegarveyfan said:

Was it a BIN or a standard auction? I was told that the BIN's can take up to 30 days to post whereas auctions get posted right away. Not sure how accurate it is but there might be something to it.

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would say when I purchase a card on eBay via buy it now the sale is almost never reflected on the PSA tool.

• Options

@JBrules said:

@stevegarveyfan said:

Was it a BIN or a standard auction? I was told that the BIN's can take up to 30 days to post whereas auctions get posted right away. Not sure how accurate it is but there might be something to it.

It was a BIN. Maybe that's why.

• Options
    edited May 7, 2022 2:27AM

@stevegarveyfan said:

Do you have the Registry app?> @stevegarveyfan said:

@stevegarveyfan said:

I do not. Guess I should download it.

You can input the sale yourself and it will show up. Mark the item as sold then put in the details (including the eBay buyer) and it should pop up.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options

Cool! I had no idea I could do that.

• Options

You can input the sale yourself and it will show up. Mark the item as sold then put in the details (including the eBay buyer) and it should pop up.

OK, I downloaded the app and added the card to my Active list. How do I mark it as Sold? I'm just not seeing the option anywhere.

• Options

@stevegarveyfan said:

OK, I downloaded the app and added the card to my Active list. How do I mark it as Sold? I'm just not seeing the option anywhere.

Click on card then click edit and go from there

• Options

@stevegarveyfan said:

Click on card then click edit and go from there

Awesome. Found it. Marked as sold. I'll have to watch PSA Auction Prices Realized for the next few days to make sure that it's updated to include my sale. Thanks so much for the guidance. I really appreciate it.