Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need help with this coin I got

I have a 1929 s penny underneath the liberty part of it it has a cornstock or rocket I don't really know what it is can anybody help And tell me what it's worth but mainly what the mark is that u

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kenny82 Welcome to CU. Gonna need in focus, close up pics of both sides of coin, if you want any meaningful feedback. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kenny82... Welcome aboard. We will be happy to help, but will need pictures. Will be a couple of days before you can post pictures.... You can try to PM them to me and others...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

It sounds like PMD--post mintage damage.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

@ricko said:
    @Kenny82... Welcome aboard. We will be happy to help, but will need pictures. Will be a couple of days before you can post pictures.... You can try to PM them to me and others...Cheers, RickO

Have no idea how to on yet lol

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Click on a members name and it will take you to their page, then use the 'message' icon. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    @Kenny82 Welcome to CU. Gonna need in focus, close up pics of both sides of coin, if you want any meaningful feedback. Good luck. Peace Roy

I don't know how to upload photos

• Options

Plus it's got a small 2 on the date

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your cent (never call it a “penny” if you want to sound knowledgeable :wink: ) is definitely worth money! At least one cent for sure! I usually charge for this personal consultation but tossing out a freebie for the newbie...!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file