Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How long before the first '21 Morgan or Peace dollar

shows up slabbed-stickered and rainbow? I think that the coin doctors will be very busy this winter. Any thoughts, 6-months, 1-year, 2-years?

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@zippcity said:
    shows up slabbed-stickered and rainbow? I think that the coin doctors will be very busy this winter. Any thoughts, 6-months, 1-year, 2-years?

You are probably talking about 2021 coins... should specify, to be clear...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

looking forward to seeing the pocket pieces!

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    MrBearMrBear Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

I tossed all of mine into a metal pot with a bunch of rotten eggs. After a week, I'll wash them off and ship them off for grading in EPPVC flips ("EPV" = extra plastic PVC) by the slowest mail carrier I could find.

Occasionally successful coin collector.
  • Options

@MrBear said:
    I tossed all of mine into a metal pot with a bunch of rotten eggs. After a week, I'll wash them off and ship them off for grading in EPPVC flips ("EPV" = extra plastic PVC) by the slowest mail carrier I could find.

I have a vision of a bloated plastic flip, bulging with noxious sulfurous fumes... PCGS graders afraid to break the seal...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Within a year would be my guess... Market potential too big to be ignored. First on ebay.... later slabbed... later still for a sticker though...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m sure there are several marinating right now.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will not be long, its been proven collectors are very hungry for color no matter how it is made.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2021 10:19AM

Some where I’ve got a ase hard boiled egg experiment. I’ll look around. It thought me a couple hands on lessons. Had a cull and now I have a toned cull😉 Here we go Stains were there

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

What color are you looking for? :*

Mr_Spud

• Options

@Mr_Spud said:
    What color are you looking for? :*

Got anything in a Blast White?

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2021 3:41PM

You’re in luck, I have one set of 2 for 1 black and white left that I’d be willing to sell just to you 😉

Mr_Spud

• Options

@Mr_Spud said:
    You’re in luck, I have one set of 2 for 1 black and white left that I’d be willing to sell just to you 😉

Nice images! As different as night and day!

• Options
    COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Forget toned coins. I'm waiting for COLORIZED versions. :wink:

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you miss the basketball coins?

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Taco Bell napkins.

Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options

@COCollector said:
    Forget toned coins. I'm waiting for COLORIZED versions. :wink:

That is honestly quite disturbing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file