Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Please delete

ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 25, 2021 6:24AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Oder had a couple of glitches that are now corrected.

Comments

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have to make sure your credit card stays up to date.

• Options

@Che_Grapes said:

Credit card and everything is is fine. Not the issue.

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

So what was the issue? HHL?

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you order on 1st day?

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

Do not order on ebay unless they have the coin in hand! Too many variables still.

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Exbrit said:

@Che_Grapes said:

Credit card and everything is is fine. Not the issue.

Did you contact them? Twice this year they've sent out incorrect cancelation notices.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Exbrit said:
    You might end up out of luck. I had my confirmed order cancelled by the mint. So you may want a back up plan. My other orders went through without a glitch.

Why did it get cancelled? The mint over sold Peace dollars and is now cancelling confirmed orders?

• Options
    CoinnmoreCoinnmore Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    edited October 24, 2021 3:55PM

@Exbrit said:
    You might end up out of luck. I had my confirmed order cancelled by the mint. So you may want a back up plan. My other orders went through without a glitch.

I just checked the US Mint and my order states “ Processing “. Should I be worried?
    😔😟😕😣😔😖🥺

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

processing is normal

when you log in and view the order, does the payment info show?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@VanHalen said:

@Exbrit said:

Why did it get cancelled? The mint over sold Peace dollars and is now cancelling confirmed orders?

Most likely the issue as orders for the Morgans went through without issue. Still trying to reach them for the reason.

• Options

@Coinnmore said:

@Exbrit said:

I just checked the US Mint and my order states “ Processing “. Should I be worried?
    😔😟😕😣😔😖🥺

I would assume that you are alright.

• Options

@JBK said:
    Did you order on 1st day?

Yes, but it took awhile to get through. They did send me a confirmation with the cost.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck... Sounds as if something burped in the system... A call to customer service 'may' resolve the issue.... Let us know...Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko said:
    Good luck... Sounds as if something burped in the system... A call to customer service 'may' resolve the issue.... Let us know...Cheers, RickO

The funny thing is that I’ve been trying for days to reach customer service with little luck. BUT, my Peace Dollar order is now processing… BUT, the P Morgans that were on the same order aren’t included. Will wonders ever cease?

• Options
    fathomfathom Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will panic ever cease?

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

no need to delete.

it is information and informative to many

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

First you sounded the alarm to everyone and now you're all set so you deleted the content? Hmmm. :#

• Options

@JBK said:
    First you sounded the alarm to everyone and now you're all set so you deleted the content? Hmmm. :#

Not exactly. The mint did cancel my order and they only filled part of the order. I have a new order number in which I did not receive a notice of - so it appeared the whole order was cancelled. I asked that this post be deleted because, while it still may be relevant - the matter was partially resolved. In hindsight - I should have waited to make contact, which I have still not been unable to do, before posting.

• Options
    fathomfathom Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

No worries, we are all humming the Carly Simon "anticipation".

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file