Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin Dealer has beautifully revamped website

After years of gentle prodding (what many folks might call "nagging") my good friend and fellow dealer has completely revamped her website.

The dealer in question is Bonnie Sabel, owner of Sabel Rarities in Texas. And she really outdid herself in this case.

She has always been known for gorgeous coins (toners, DCAM's, high grade type, etc.) but now she has a website that shows these coins off properly.

Take a look for yourself.

Just incredible eye candy.

Congrats Bonnie, if you are reading this!

https://sabelrarities.com/

Please visit Dave Wnuck Numismatics LLC at DaveWcoins.com

Comments

• Options
    ms71ms71 Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.

Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....
  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gorgeous site and coins!

Congrats to Bonnie!

• Options
    Eldorado9Eldorado9 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats Bonnie! Your new site is fantastic, and the photos are 100% superb.

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice website.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    fedcitopfedcitop Posts: 2
    edited October 22, 2021 8:11AM

Nice site. Better than the previous version.

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bonnie is one of the best in the business, very friendly and personable. I've gotten a few coins from her over the years at shows and they are among the top coins in my collection.

I've seen a few of those coins in person that are on her site, the photos are pretty much spot on.

• Options
    edited October 20, 2021 8:07AM

Did Bonnie buy Albanese Rare Coins from Dean? Is Dean retired?

The SabelRarites.com's logo shows CoinAce.com as the website and CoinAce.com (website for Albanese Rare Coins, Inc.) only lists Bonnie on the About Us page:

http://wtheww.coinace.com/AboutUs.aspx

• Options
    edited October 20, 2021 8:09AM

@Zoins said:
    Did Bonnie buy Albanese Rare Coins from Dean? Is Dean retired?

The SabelRarites.com's logo shows CoinAce.com as the website and CoinAce.com (website for Albanese Rare Coins, Inc.) only lists Bonnie on the About Us page:

http://wtheww.coinace.com/AboutUs.aspx

Also of note is that the CoinAce.com About Us page doesn't only list Bonnie Sabel as a Sales Manager but her description starts with "Sabel Rarities" which is interesting.

Sabel Rarities is America's premier rare coin dealer.

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

She looks very familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen her at FUN.

Did she used to work for Heritage or some other major outfit years ago?

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet coins!
    Too many neat ones to choose from.
    Here's a favorite:

(You simply never see this date with attractive color.)

peacockcoins

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Walkerguy21D said:
    She looks very familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen her at FUN.

Did she used to work for Heritage or some other major outfit years ago?

Previously, I had the pleasure of working with Bonnie at Pinnacle Rarities.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

@braddick said:
    Sweet coins!
    Here's a favorite:

I hope it doesn’t have a CAC sticker….it could derail this thread! 😉

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice site but in all fairness I don't know what it looked like before. Nice coin glamor shots!

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice coin website.

The problem with being a first adaptor of having a coin business website is that technology changes as does website abilities.

I really need to redo my coin business website, but with 2400 images and 600 descriptions, that is a lot of data to transfer over. I should probably just hire someone.

The problem of already having a website is that is is easy to do nothing.

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really nice site, great pieces, well done, and as DD mentioned, slab shots are a must.

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Colorful.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great site with beautiful coins in the inventory!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@braddick said:
    Sweet coins!
    Here's a favorite:

The fingerprint is quite distracting.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    jomjom Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice!

jom

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of eye-candy for sure.

The images from the website are accomplished by @BluCC

"Larger photos with higher resolution, provided by foremost coin photographer Todd Pollock at BluCC Photos"
    https://sabelrarities.com/blog

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for the link ... nice site and nice inventory !!

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Allow me to say, "revamped" is a good adjective for Halloween...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    ThreeCentSilverFLThreeCentSilverFL Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful coins and great photos on the website. Bookmarked.

• Options
    PQueuePQueue Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

RE:
    What sort of dealer talks a customer out of a coin??

The only kind of dealer you should be doing business with.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file