Homeβ€Ί U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2 coin designer πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨ edition in two days. Hand signed COA is that it ? Oh ya the box.

JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

?

Comments

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

??

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

???

• Options
    KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is for AEG $5 PR type 1 and type 2, 1 each 1/10th oz proof, "Designer Edition" is for the box alright and 100 signed COA by USMint director out of the 500 designer edition. I already have both $5 AEG individual and will pass on this designer edition. Don't care much for the signed COA just want to complete my $5 AEG PR since they first came out.

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Knell said:
    This is for AEG $5 PR type 1 and type 2, 1 each 1/10th oz proof, "Designer Edition" is for the box alright and 100 signed COA by USMint director out of the 500 designer edition. I already have both $5 AEG individual and will pass on this designer edition. Don't care much for the signed COA just want to complete my $5 AEG PR since they first came out.

I think the product limit is 5,000.
    Link

• Options
    KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

My bad. I will pass though and watch how fast this will sell out on Thursday.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

special "designer edition" label from the tpg's?

The things I don’t always agree with are always worth considering.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not interested in this one. And I really do not care about a Mint Director's signature. I collect coins, not autographs. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file