galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's the stipulation

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

He must return regardless!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is Mr. k? He hasn't logged in since July 12th. Where has he gone, and when will he be home?

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

What did I miss ?

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,306 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Where is Mr. k? He hasn't logged in since July 12th. Where has he gone, and when will he be home?

He’s neglecting Fluffy? Someone get that cat some Fancy Feast!

• Options

@Goldenage said:

@perkdog said:

What did I miss ?

He made a reference to Hitler in a MLB debate and Todd informed him it was not an acceptable relation to the debate and Steve got pissed or offended and said bye bye. I know Steve meant no harm but I also know Todd was doing his job.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

those lil mustache jokes will get ya every time!

thank goodness aaron rodgers’ is so egregious that they could never be mistaken as each other.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

He’s neglecting Fluffy? Someone get that cat some Fancy Feast!

He's been feeding Fluffy Meow Mix, I told Steve Fancy Feast was Fluffy's preference!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Goldenage said:

@perkdog said:

What did I miss ?

He made a reference to Hitler in a MLB debate and Todd informed him it was not an acceptable relation to the debate and Steve got pissed or offended and said bye bye. I know Steve meant no harm but I also know Todd was doing his job.

Say it ain’t so? First we lost half the debate team when dimeman got the axe. Now Stevek? Hopefully when the nfl begins college heads will prevail and we can all debate Hurts horrible season.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@Goldenage said:

@perkdog said:

What did I miss ?

Say it ain’t so? First we lost half the debate team when dimeman got the axe. Now Stevek? Hopefully when the nfl begins college heads will prevail and we can all debate Hurts horrible season.

I know! I hope Steve changes his mind and hops back on for NFL

• Options

@perkdog said:

@Goldenage said:

@perkdog said:

What did I miss ?

Interesting. I hope Steve comes back. Sounds like a no harm no foul scenario to me.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@Goldenage said:

@perkdog said:

What did I miss ?

I know! I hope Steve changes his mind and hops back on for NFL

agreed.

• Options

I wouldn't worry to much, Steve is probably enjoying a game of basketball with the pigeons right now. Be careful Steve, the pigeons got game!

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange. No Stevek. No Dimeman. And it has nothing to do with an argument between the two that got out of hand.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

Yes sir, it feels weird posting gifs with no reaction from Mr. k , I often wonder how Steve would have reacted to this one.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any recent Hammer sightings? I miss him

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

SteveK disappeared from CU for several years at least a while back before returning. He might be waiting for the Phillies to win the NL East again which likely means another extended absence.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

He's out there somewhere and he's watching us, make no mistake about it, he's out there and he's loving every minute of it!

• Options
    edited July 23, 2021 2:29AM

@grote15 said:
    SteveK disappeared from CU for several years at least a while back before returning. He might be waiting for the Phillies to win the NL East again which likely means another extended absence.

That was during the Penn State debacle regarding the sexual abuse scandal

• Options

This madness must stop, stevek must return. Now hear this, Steve I know you're watching, if you do not return soon, I will PM you a photo of Terry Bradshaw standing completely nude on a golf course!

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

m

• Options

Vacation mouse doesn't like this, he doesn't like it one bit!

• Options

Meanwhile in Dallas....

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

m

been wondering about him too

must be busy turning this mutha out

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Meanwhile in Dallas....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

I know you're watching us Mr. k, and I know you're enjoying this. You're out there somewhere and you're enjoying this, you're messin' with our heads and enjoying it!

• Options

Fluffy is very disappointed in you Mr. k!

• Options

This should get Steve angry enough to come back, defacing the Nick Foles statue with an image of Tony Romo. >:)

• Options
    edited July 23, 2021 11:31AM

• Options

And don't think that I'm running low on twerking gifs Steve, I've got twerking gifs out the wazoo!

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got nothing against Steve and it appears that our brief interaction was simply one of those situations where tone/intent gets muddled via text. The warning I posted at that time included nothing asking him to leave or stating that he would be banned for any reason. He's certainly free to come back if he choses.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options

They sent this guy out looking for Steve.

• Options

If you guys want to see SteveK come back, just start a thread about how even in cases of moderate research, it is in fact possible to wager on sports and beat the book long term.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@doubledragon said:
    And don't think that I'm running low on twerking gifs Steve, I've got twerking gifs out the wazoo!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

I know Mr. k is out there somewhere and he's watching us all, and he's laughing and lying, he's lying and laughing!

• Options

One news station is reporting that Steve has been spotted.

• Options

In all seriousness, Steve we miss you buddy, we hope you come back soon. 🍻

• Options

@Goldenage said:
    One news station is reporting that Steve has been spotted.

Speaking of.......:. Where is bronco2078?

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

does anyone speak to stevek away from the boards?

i chalk what happened up to things being easily misconstrued on here -- no harm, no foul

would like to see him return before the season starts, along with the rabble-rouser mentioned in the post above this one

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    does anyone speak to stevek away from the boards?

i chalk what happened up to things being easily misconstrued on here -- no harm, no foul

would like to see him return before the season starts, along with the rabble-rouser mentioned in the post above this one

Totally agree

• Options

Last time he took a break from the forums it lasted years.

• Options

I don't think we will see Watson or Stevek in action this year

m

• Options

@grote15 said:
    Last time he took a break from the forums it lasted years.

He was gone after the Penn State debacle if I remember correctly…

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

m

Tough call. If Watson gets indicted he will be exempt but who knows how that will play out

• Options

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Tough call. If Watson gets indicted he will be exempt but who knows how that will play out

I’ve seen Tyrod Taylor up close and personal. If the Texans have any defense at all Taylor can win 4-5 games. It will be boring but he doesn’t turn the ball over because he never throws into tight windows. If you’re a Texan fan pray for 17-14 games.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

I’ve seen Tyrod Taylor up close and personal. If the Texans have any defense at all Taylor can win 4-5 games. It will be boring but he doesn’t turn the ball over because he never throws into tight windows. If you’re a Texan fan pray for 17-14 games.

Nothing is saving the Texans this season regardless, even if Watson plays

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

If I remember correctly, Taylor often only uses half the field, limiting his chances for mistakes but also limiting his upside. I remember watching some breakdowns of his play which revealed this. Does this sound familiar or correct?

• Options
    edited August 11, 2021 7:16AM

@thisistheshow said:

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

If I remember correctly, Taylor often only uses half the field, limiting his chances for mistakes but also limiting his upside. I remember watching some breakdowns of his play which revealed this. Does this sound familiar or correct?

T-Mobile is his actual name. I’ve watched him against the Pats, he is one of those QB’s that is fun to watch but not a legitimate starter long term. I can’t say I remember him not throwing it deep but he is a flashy run thinking QB, if it’s 3rd and 30 he will absolutely throw a 15 yard pass

• Options

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

T-Mobile is his actual name. I’ve watched him against the Pats, he is one of those QB’s that is fun to watch but not a legitimate starter long term. I can’t say I remember him not throwing it deep but he is a flashy run thinking QB, if it’s 3rd and 30 he will absolutely throw a 15 yard pass

His favorite play on 3rd and 9 is a 3 yard scramble.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Watson has officially been listed as 4th string QB.

W.C.Fields