Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Domains for sale: 1921peace.com , 1914d.com , 1889cc.com

Great short alpha-numeric urls with actual .com extensions
Easy to remember, easy to type, great for coins, collectibles, investments. Imagine being bob@1914d.com!

Asking $2500 each, all three for $5k

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    bennybravobennybravo Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry. Not getting it. Are there people so dedicated to a specific coin date that this would somehow be a draw to more that a handful of people? Please explain the economic benefits of giving you $2500 for an obscure website name. I'm not seeing how being bob@1914d.com is worth much of anything. Please explain. No offense intended. Do you have examples of how purchasing a odd website name has been beneficial to someone? Very willing to learn if I'm out of my element here. I'm sure others are interested in your thoughts as well. What's the best example of putting your money into a website name that isn't something common, and reaping the rewards? Very willing to learn!!!!!

Thanks,
    Chris

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bennybravo said:
    I'm sorry. Not getting it. Are there people so dedicated to a specific coin date that this would somehow be a draw to more that a handful of people? Please explain the economic benefits of giving you $2500 for an obscure website name. I'm not seeing how being bob@1914d.com is worth much of anything. Please explain. No offense intended. Do you have examples of how purchasing a odd website name has been beneficial to someone? Very willing to learn if I'm out of my element here. I'm sure others are interested in your thoughts as well. What's the best example of putting your money into a website name that isn't something common, and reaping the rewards? Very willing to learn!!!!!

Thanks,
    Chris

I agree. Also no disrespect, would be interested in the rationale for why they are worth so much. Have a lot of respect for the OP as he always posts very nice stuff for sale, but not seeing the appeal on these.

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26, 2021 5:11PM

OK