Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Completed another Dansco Album

dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always feels good to place the last coin in an album. In this case, it is the 2010-2021 Parks quarter album. Placed the 2021 P&D coins in yesterday.

Now what does the future hold for quarters? I know we have a new one in April, but they are talking another commem series, so where would this new 2021 go? Is not part of either series. Perhaps Dansco will make an album for 2 coins (the P&D).

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053

Comments

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations! Filling an album is always a good feeling.

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    jedmjedm Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay! Good for you... It's been a while since I've done that. To me it's bittersweet finishing but then wondering, what's next?

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations ... the Dansco albums are becoming as rare as the coins!

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2, 2021 11:53AM

Are you going to add the "S" mint marks and the "W" mint marks? I bought a couple of blank pages just so I could add them.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Felicidades!

That is a great feeling, and I am happy for you.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go! But you'll never be finished. You're already thinking about the next album to start on.........aren't you?

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erwindoc said:
    Are you going to add the "S" mint marks and the "W" mint marks? I bought a couple of blank pages just so I could add them.

I am the opposite. I actually searched until I found an "old" Dansco Buffalo Nickel Album that did not have the 18/17 and 37-D 3 legged. That way I could complete it.

Hydrant@ said:
    Way to go! But you'll never be finished. You're already thinking about the next album to start on.........aren't you?

Well, the next quarter one for sure. I miss the ones I sold years ago (Large cents missing 5, Half Cents missing 3, Complete Indian cents. complete Barber dimes, Complete Barber Halves, Barber Quarters missing 1901-S. Standing Liberty Quarters missing the 1916, Complete Morgan and Peace sets) It would take a lot to rebuild all of those sets.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations... filling an album is always a satisfying goal. I have not done any albums in years...Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file