Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Show your Josh Allen cards. Bills Mafia

I know there are Allen collectors and rookie card speculators. I’ve been tracking Allen’s card for the last 18 months and I’ve seen a huge increase in prices. Besides Jackson his cards are the hot 2018 rookie. I’ve been a Bills fan since 1963. Show what you got and why.

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

No rookie buyers here? No Bills collectors?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

W.C.Fields
  • HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

I proudly approve of this thread !

• billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

you mean people buy cards other than Prizms?

Seriously, the Bills are for real and this kid is going to be a star

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nam812 said:

Nice!

W.C.Fields

W.C.Fields
    edited October 27, 2020 10:10AM

Prices for his 2018 Auto cards have soared above 10x’s since May. I touted this kid last year and should have loaded up them. I did pick up some in May but this is a 2019.
    Rookies have either passed my budget or I’m too stubborn to pay 5x’s what I paid in May. Regardless this is a really nice card.

W.C.Fields

Love the colors in person. Never have owned a prizm. Nice.

W.C.Fields
  • GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Josh Allen as of now:

2018 Optic Threads
    2018 Select 029/199
    2018 Rising Rookie 196/199
    2019 Masked Marvels 44/50
    2019 Disco
    2019 Die Cut 1/50
    2020 Mini Bronze 034/100

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, I picked up some Josh Allen cards. But old habits die hard
    because there's some other guys cards in this photo also. :*

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    Okay, I picked up some Josh Allen cards. But old habits die hard
    because there's some other guys cards in this photo also. :*

Very Nice

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GroceryRackPack said:
    Josh Allen as of now:

2018 Optic Threads
    2018 Select 029/199
    2018 Rising Rookie 196/199
    2019 Masked Marvels 44/50
    2019 Disco
    2019 Die Cut 1/50
    2020 Mini Bronze 034/100

I noticed you have a really blue theme going on with your Josh Allen cards except for the mini card
    where he's pictured in his red uniform. :) They look great I love those all blue patches on the jersey cards.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Later today I’ll open the PSA box and photograph the whole Josh collection. Last day of painting the kitchen cabinets.

W.C.Fields
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulled it myself. I saw that 2020 Optic is over $8000 case. This is the last pack pulled Optic rookie auto I will have.

Mike

@ndleo That is one sweet card and sweet pull. Congratulations. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on one for awhile now.

W.C.Fields

W.C.Fields

W.C.Fields
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    @ndleo That is one sweet card and sweet pull. Congratulations. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on one for awhile now.

Thanks. This card came in the same pack. I became a Josh Allen fan by default.

Mike

@ndleo said:

@2dueces said:

Thanks. This card came in the same pack. I became a Josh Allen fan by default.

Wow. What a great pack! I’ve opened 5 assorted boxes of 2018 products. A few obscure autos but nothing to write home about unfortunately. But I had fun since it’s probably the first rips I’ve had in forever.

W.C.Fields

I’m going to keep this thread relevant so you can show your Super Bowl MVP cards. Yes I said it. The Bills win the Super Bowl and Allen is MVP.

W.C.Fields

Latest pickup in my growing Josh Allen collection.

W.C.Fields
  • Must be some nice price jumps now !!!