Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Show your Josh Allen cards. Bills Mafia

I know there are Allen collectors and rookie card speculators. I’ve been tracking Allen’s card for the last 18 months and I’ve seen a huge increase in prices. Besides Jackson his cards are the hot 2018 rookie. I’ve been a Bills fan since 1963. Show what you got and why.

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

No rookie buyers here? No Bills collectors?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

I proudly approve of this thread !

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

you mean people buy cards other than Prizms?

Seriously, the Bills are for real and this kid is going to be a star

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@nam812 said:

Nice!

W.C.Fields
  • Options

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2020 10:10AM

Prices for his 2018 Auto cards have soared above 10x’s since May. I touted this kid last year and should have loaded up them. I did pick up some in May but this is a 2019.
    Rookies have either passed my budget or I’m too stubborn to pay 5x’s what I paid in May. Regardless this is a really nice card.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Love the colors in person. Never have owned a prizm. Nice.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

Josh Allen as of now:

2018 Optic Threads
    2018 Select 029/199
    2018 Rising Rookie 196/199
    2019 Masked Marvels 44/50
    2019 Disco
    2019 Die Cut 1/50
    2020 Mini Bronze 034/100

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, I picked up some Josh Allen cards. But old habits die hard
    because there's some other guys cards in this photo also. :*

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    Okay, I picked up some Josh Allen cards. But old habits die hard
    because there's some other guys cards in this photo also. :*

Very Nice

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GroceryRackPack said:
    Josh Allen as of now:

2018 Optic Threads
    2018 Select 029/199
    2018 Rising Rookie 196/199
    2019 Masked Marvels 44/50
    2019 Disco
    2019 Die Cut 1/50
    2020 Mini Bronze 034/100

I noticed you have a really blue theme going on with your Josh Allen cards except for the mini card
    where he's pictured in his red uniform. :) They look great I love those all blue patches on the jersey cards.

• Options

Later today I’ll open the PSA box and photograph the whole Josh collection. Last day of painting the kitchen cabinets.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulled it myself. I saw that 2020 Optic is over $8000 case. This is the last pack pulled Optic rookie auto I will have.

Mike
  • Options

@ndleo That is one sweet card and sweet pull. Congratulations. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on one for awhile now.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

W.C.Fields
  • Options

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    @ndleo That is one sweet card and sweet pull. Congratulations. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on one for awhile now.

Thanks. This card came in the same pack. I became a Josh Allen fan by default.

Mike
  • Options

@ndleo said:

@2dueces said:

Thanks. This card came in the same pack. I became a Josh Allen fan by default.

Wow. What a great pack! I’ve opened 5 assorted boxes of 2018 products. A few obscure autos but nothing to write home about unfortunately. But I had fun since it’s probably the first rips I’ve had in forever.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

I’m going to keep this thread relevant so you can show your Super Bowl MVP cards. Yes I said it. The Bills win the Super Bowl and Allen is MVP.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Latest pickup in my growing Josh Allen collection.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Must be some nice price jumps now !!!