Home Precious Metals

1/4 of all the US Dollars printed in the history of the USA were printed in 2020.

metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately the Feds and States used the honor system to dole out the Billions and Billions in stimulus. Created a huge mess and once again the honest taxpayer is asked to come to the rescue while the States and Feds are trying to track down the fraud and abuse. CONgress is ready to release another round of stimulus $900 Billion +. The new CONgress will take over in 2021 with bigger plans. Stay tuned.

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 1, 2021 11:42AM

FED "redefines" money supply calculations.

"I would argue that the Fed’s latest obscuration of the money supply numbers is an indicator that the Fed’s printing press will go “Weimar” over the next 12-24 months. This will translate directly in soaring gold and silver prices."

As it went with reporting inflation so goes it with reporting money supply. If you don't like the results, just change the formula.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yawn, another $7.3T+ in the hole in just the last 4 years. My latest round of stimulus already hit the bank account today, thanks for the free $$$!!!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder what the history books will write about our government and how they handled the economy and the nation over the past 20 years.

• MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on now it’s just a keystroke what harm can be done?!

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.

@hchcoin said:
    I wonder what the history books will write about our government and how they handled the economy and the nation over the past 20 years.

Guess who will be writing history books at that time?

@derryb said:

@hchcoin said:

Guess who will be writing history books at that time?

Russians? Bulgarians? JPM? They? Them?

• metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:
    Yawn, another $7.3T+ in the hole in just the last 4 years. My latest round of stimulus already hit the bank account today, thanks for the free $$$!!!

$600 ? That would be a ok amount if you were living in a dumpster eating your meals at Mcd's. For the long term desperate Americans that's an insult. They need that $2000. Each month!

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point, $600 ain’t much.
    Hell, you could save that in a few months, on an ongoing basis, ceasing your smoking, drinking, lottery ticket buying, fines, late fees, cannabis use and other vices!
    But do, please, keep buying coins, though.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.

@MilesWaits said:

Especially with all this free gooberment welfare. It's a no brainer.

edited January 2, 2021 6:24AM

gutter money, the longer you hold it the less it's worth.

• Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MilesWaits said:
    Good point, $600 ain’t much.
    Hell, you could save that in a few months, on an ongoing basis, ceasing your smoking, drinking, lottery ticket buying, fines, late fees, cannabis use and other vices!

Heck yea! Of all the things mentioned above, enjoying a bourbon now and then is the only crime I’m guilty of. So I don’t feel bad buying a nice coin for myself once in a while.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not seeking any coins right now, and have a good supply of ammunition. So, I will simply bide my time until something comes along that simply must become part of the family.... :D Cheers, RickO

• OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hchcoin said:

What are these history books you speak of?

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• coastaljerseyguycoastaljerseyguy Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep $600 posting to banks today. Gold and silver skyrocketing in futures.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

We got our check this weekend, 500 total for the 2 of us. I feel totally stimulated, ha.

• 2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep $600 posting to banks today.

Glad you got something. My wife and I qualify for zippo.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭

@2ndCharter:

“Qualify for zippo” because of the phaseout due to income level? I’m sure many people making $15/hr and getting the $600 max would rather be getting zero with a much higher weekly paycheck.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2021 11:24AM

I don't think the income level adjustments were the same for this one as the first one. Percentage-wise we got way less this time. Last go round we got ~70%, this time it was ~46%. I didn't check though on the income adjustments as I figured they would have been the same.

add: everything I saw/found looks like the adjustments should have been the same, so who knows.

• RobMRobM Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

The stimulus phase out math is still the same. 5% reduction for every $ above threshold for single, married, hoh, etc. For single, 5% of $12,000 is $600, so complete phase out (no check) occurs at $75K + $12K = $87K. Previous stimulus was $1200, so at 5% reduction, complete phaseout of $1200 occurs at $75K + $24K = $99K. For example, your income was $80K. With $600 stimulus you get a reduction of $5K x 0.05 = $250 and receive a $350 check. But in earlier $1200 stimulus you had the exact same $250 reduction while receiving $950.

• 2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

“Qualify for zippo” because of the phaseout due to income level? I’m sure many people making $15/hr and getting the $600 max would rather be getting zero with a much higher weekly paycheck.

Don't go all SJW on me. My wife and I paid our dues for the past 40-plus years to get where we are today.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭

I had to look up SJW...

That was not my intention at all. Just stating a fact. I know many people who are looking forward to the extra $300 a week as they will be making more on UC than when they were actually working. Not saying it is right or wrong, it just ‘is’.

• @MilesWaits said:
    smoking, drinking, lottery ticket buying, fines, late fees, cannabis use and other vices!

Other than the lottery tickets this sounds like my 2 person New Year's Eve party. B)

Successful BST deals with mustangt and jesbroken. Now EVERYTHING is for sale.

@blitzdude said:

Perhaps we can make it to $28T by inauguration day?

Sovereign debt no longer matters. A strong military discourages all foreign debt collectors. The FED has no plans to collect on the debt it holds, it is leverage.