Home Metal Detecting

Don't you just hate it when your trying to detect and they just won't leave you alone.

JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not me but a member of my detecting club from the western part of the State

Comments

• ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭

Had that happen the other day. Between that and dodging cow pies - interesting day.

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t think I’d turn my back on the one behind the guy detecting

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D That looks like an interesting session.... Curious critters checking you out as you MD....Cheers, RickO

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

I expected to see children gathering about, but alas they are cows.....not much different I see.

I do not have either problem here in the desert...never see anyone or anything, unless you count reptiles something....

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow ... those are big bulls.

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

It must be a good site to put up with that much bull. :)

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

From personal experience I wouldn't get that close. It's all good until it isn't.....Did you find anything?

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a lot of bull. Peace love and buffalo chips all 😎

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Methane level check? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52