Home Sports Talk

Who has the best hair in the NFL?

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

The lovely Mrs. Hydrant thinks Cam Newton sports the best "DO" in the league. Of course. My vote goes to Derrick Henry of the Tennessee Titans. Henry also has a portrait tattoo of his grandmother emblazoned on his chest. So that counts for something. I guess. What say you?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

For current I also like Derrick Henry. As far as past haircuts, this Tim Tebow one is horrible.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 21, 2020 9:38PM

Tebow's look there was from some rookie hazing.

Edit for apostrophe

I remember when Big Ben had the slick back look. It was slicked back!

Russell Wilson has had some wild hair over the years.

edited November 22, 2020 4:56AM

You just can't have a hair thread without an appearance from Troy Polamalu, one of my all time favorites.

Raiders owner Mark Davis. What kind of a barber does this to a man?

I finally figured out where I've seen Mark Davis's hairstyle, it resembles the hairstyles in medeivel paintings.

edited November 22, 2020 5:44AM

"Does thee not liketh ye olde Raiders?"

edited November 22, 2020 5:56AM

Shoot, I remember wide receiver Tiquan Underwood, he had some wild hair.

edited November 22, 2020 6:26AM

"First of all girlfriend, I know I look damn good."

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @doubledragon I'm too slow! Before you edited your last comment I was going to tell you that I'm sure no one will mind if you go ahead and take the wheel. But it took me too long to find this.

@thisistheshow said:
    Hey @doubledragon I'm too slow! Before you edited your last comment I was going to tell you that I'm sure no one will mind if you go ahead and take the wheel. But it took me too long to find this.

😂😂😂😂 I just couldn't help myself!

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Royals announcers always say Rusty Kuntz has the best head of hair in baseball. Heck, Morgan Fairchild
    comes to the ballpark just for a chance to run her fingers through Rusty Kuntz's hair. Rusty is one of the all-time
    greats in hair. Yes, I know, you say the name is what he's famous for. I say the hair, so does Morgan Fairchild.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
    edited November 22, 2020 9:58AM

Ryan Fitzpatrick had awesome hair with the Jets!

Aaron Rodgers mustache is always interesting. He can go Mario or Luigi.

Ezekeiel Elliott has interesting hair, but it's not his hair I'm concerned about. It would appear that he is in the habit of borrowing shirts from the Cowboys cheerleaders.

• bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

It's been a long, hard road for Matt Stafford...

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

As an old guy, I’ll take retired coach Jimmy Johnson’s hair. When he was active, people made fun of it. I don’t care. Dealing with progressive hair loss, I admire Jimmy’s hair.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you buy a used car from this guy?

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂