WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

what is the criteria to advance your forum stars say 3 to 4

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2020 9:48PM

@WAYNEAS said:
    what is the criteria to advance your forum stars say 3 to 4

I believe when the total of your “Likes” and “Agrees” received reaches 500, you get your fourth star. When that total reaches 1,000, you get your fifth and final star.

Let me know how that turns out for you. In the meantime, to help you get there, I’ve “Like”d your above comment.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me like u 2. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Me like u 2. Have a good day. Peace Roy

and thank you for your service :)

Kennedys are my quest...

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hang around a while ... participate, and learn ... while having fun and the stars will come