Home Metal Detecting

Another.....

Short hunt in the same park small handful of change, ring, and a tag from planting trees I believe. The ring is just vending machine or old plated

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gene2393 .... Wow... Your ring count is amazing... Let's see those coins after a wash... Cheers, RickO

• gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2020 11:06AM

@ricko said:
    @gene2393 .... Wow... Your ring count is amazing... Let's see those coins after a wash... Cheers, RickO

Thanks and the coins were all common nothing to old or silver. And ring count is amazing if I do say so myself

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah it's not the Hope Diamond but nice haul. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

@Namvet69 said:
    Yeah it's not the Hope Diamond but nice haul. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

Thanks Roy and it definitely continues as much as I can

Just counted and ring count is 9 for the year so far

Ring number 10 for the year different park

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice... Is it silver? There is a park here with a sheltered 'lover's lane'.... I have often thought of MD'ing the area at the end for discarded engagement or wedding rings thrown away out of anger or despair. Cheers, RickO

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking of lovers lane, I dug the you know what out of a wooded lot adjacent to an old disco- nightclub that was affectionately known as "the enchanted forest". Everyone used the woods to do the nasty, I recovered hundreds of quarters that spilled out of pants pockets. It was a hoot! Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

@ricko said:
    Very nice... Is it silver? There is a park here with a sheltered 'lover's lane'.... I have often thought of MD'ing the area at the end for discarded engagement or wedding rings thrown away out of anger or despair. Cheers, RickO

No I don't think so only says India on the inside