Home Precious Metals
Options

FS - foreign bulk silver - SOLD

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 31, 2020 10:08AM in Precious Metals

I have small amount of bulk “junk” silver made up of several things from 50% Australian, 80% Canadian, & 90% Cuban.
Totals just over 4 ounces of silver.
$100 OBO plus postage via check or PayPal.

Bulk silver with a cool factor!!

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you post a few pictures of the lot?

• Options

@hchcoin said:
    Can you post a few pictures of the lot?

Here you go:

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

i sell those aussie coins at an antique booth they go well . I staple 4 50% thruppence or 3 sixpence into a silver eagle sized flip for 6 bucks or shillings for 4 bucks. I load a row up and a week later they are all gone. Never seen the buyer he keeps a low profile.

British 50% doesn't move at all I always thought it was the same composition but the british stuff looks uglier circulated ;) just like nasty warnickles but the aussie stuff doesn't turn black like that actually the kiwi and india 50% doesn't either

cuba is great except hard to move on ebay the listings get pulled. And don't get me started on high low medium star fine medium coarse reeding :D

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    i sell those aussie coins at an antique booth they go well . I staple 4 50% thruppence or 3 sixpence into a silver eagle sized flip for 6 bucks or shillings for 4 bucks. I load a row up and a week later they are all gone. Never seen the buyer he keeps a low profile.

British 50% doesn't move at all I always thought it was the same composition but the british stuff looks uglier circulated ;) just like nasty warnickles but the aussie stuff doesn't turn black like that actually the kiwi and india 50% doesn't either

cuba is great except hard to move on ebay the listings get pulled. And don't get me started on high low medium star fine medium coarse reeding :D

Bronco,
    Please Make me an offer for all of it.

• Options

TTT

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

the PM forum has our own ... monthly ... BST thread.

here is October's -> *** The Official October 2020 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***
    https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1044745/the-official-october-2020-precious-metals-buy-sell-trade-thread#latest

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is a neat lot . it has that old silver "stank" about it , like it was put up decades ago and never touched. The 40% halfs were the same black edges shiny surfaces but not like new shiny. B)

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    this is a neat lot . it has that old silver "stank" about it , like it was put up decades ago and never touched. The 40% halfs were the same black edges shiny surfaces but not like new shiny. B)

So glad you are satisfied, Bronco2078!!