Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA phones

Just called PSA... they have "reached their maximum daily call limit" and instructed to call back tomorrow!! It's only 2:00 est

Comments

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1966CUDA said:
    Just called PSA... they have "reached their maximum daily call limit" and instructed to call back tomorrow!! It's only 2:00 est

got that yesterday and today.

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

wow, that is interesting.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well record submissions, record wait times, and if anyone else is experiencing what I am then tougher results. It would mean jammed phone lines. When someone waits for a long period of time and then gets less than stellar results, you bet they are going to call.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
    edited October 28, 2020 12:30PM

i'm just trying to figure out my log in times on subs i'm paying $75 a pop on and taking 3 weeks and not even designated as recvd yet.

the barcode system isn't working for me.

the fact that they switched the name of the old "economy" level subs to "regular w vouchers" but then still have the $50 "regular" sub level seems to be causing some confusion.

i had a $20 economy, now called "regular w voucher" sub and a few $50 "regular" subs in the same box. well, the regular w voucher sub is all logged. the $50 regular subs haven't even popped up in my system.

why they would have 2 different levels that are now designated as "regular" leaves me scratching my head. and if i'm confused, i know some warehouse peeps have got to be too.

and remember the "vouchers" were at the $499 level. yet they've associated them "regular w vouchers" as the old economy $20 level. that makes zero sense either. the title "regular w vouchers" shoulda been designated at the $50 level, not the old econ $20 level.

can't believe nobody raised their hand in the group meeting on this one.

"who's on first?"

"regular is on second"

"regular w vouchers is on third, batted second but scored first". 🤨

• pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭✭

Horrible customer service. Recently spent 7 months of phone calls, emails, etc. to fix an issue they created. Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but when they pass you off to another department who then forgets about you altogether, it got old real quick.

its like the middle school girlfriend that just hung up on you mid sentence after getting into a fight. you call her back. you know she's there but won't answer. which pisses you off even more! 😉

• dad2cl3dad2cl3 Posts: 331 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2020 3:19AM

One of my subs got logged as “regular w/ vouchers.” Just so happens to be the last sub I filled out prior to the 10/1 price changes. I just assumed that was how PSA represented the pricing so I would be charged the older price instead of the current price.

Thanks,

Jason

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys... I can see that you're frustrated. I just want you to know that your issues are not going unheard. We have hired a new VP of Customer Relations and he has been working to improve Customer Service. Implementing Call Backs has been a big improvement. People who get in the queue get called back the same day. But because so many get into line, we have to close it out mid day to ensure that people are responded to.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

@AFLfan said:
    Hey guys... I can see that you're frustrated. I just want you to know that your issues are not going unheard. We have hired a new VP of Customer Relations and he has been working to improve Customer Service. Implementing Call Backs has been a big improvement. People who get in the queue get called back the same day. But because so many get into line, we have to close it out mid day to ensure that people are responded to.

kinda why i subliminally post as a soundboard. appreciate you forwarding, responding and putting in the extra effort when it certainly doesn't fall under your job criteria. and thank you again, as always, todd.

• BuckHunter68BuckHunter68 Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

@AFLfan said:

Can you be cloned?
    This is nice to hear. Sounds like folks have been complaining and are being heard. Good stuff!

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

Lol, thanks. Though I don't know that anyone really wants that!

It's not always easy to see, especially in these crazy times of lockdowns, no card shows, etc. But PSA is busting its tail to always try to improve. Having the hobby surge at a time when most people weren't even supposed to leave their homes proved a challenge. But changes have been made to accommodate the situation. PSA has hired 86 new employees since March across many areas of the company, and is continuing to add new staff members. We've implemented the bar code system on packages, added Call Backs to Customer Service, have three different work shifts going throughout the day, and more changes are on the way.

Does that immediately solve every problem and make everything perfect? No. But it shows that we are working in good faith and putting money and effort back into the company to better serve our customers.

I would encourage everyone to take a look at the PSA Blog:

https://blog.psacard.com/

We post a lot of information about the current status of things, new features that are being implemented, etc. We've been doing a lot of writing lately to better inform everyone about products and services. I think everyone would find useful information on the blog.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

@blurryface said:

@AFLfan said:

kinda why i subliminally post as a soundboard. appreciate you forwarding, responding and putting in the extra effort when it certainly doesn't fall under your job criteria. and thank you again, as always, todd.

The only challenge with that is that I don't see every post or thread. But I am also happy to help whenever I can.

edited October 29, 2020 6:18PM

@AFLfan said:

@blurryface said:

@AFLfan said:

The only challenge with that is that I don't see every post or thread. But I am also happy to help whenever I can.

the fact you catch any of them and do what you can, when you can is more than enough for me! take the compliment! 😉

i just keep reminding myself that in the grand scheme of things and w the debacle that is 2020, these are really just first world problems, anyways.

@AFLfan said:
    Lol, thanks. Though I don't know that anyone really wants that!

It's not always easy to see, especially in these crazy times of lockdowns, no card shows, etc. But PSA is busting its tail to always try to improve. Having the hobby surge at a time when most people weren't even supposed to leave their homes proved a challenge. But changes have been made to accommodate the situation. PSA has hired 86 new employees since March across many areas of the company, and is continuing to add new staff members. We've implemented the bar code system on packages, added Call Backs to Customer Service, have three different work shifts going throughout the day, and more changes are on the way.

Does that immediately solve every problem and make everything perfect? No. But it shows that we are working in good faith and putting money and effort back into the company to better serve our customers.

I would encourage everyone to take a look at the PSA Blog:

https://blog.psacard.com/

We post a lot of information about the current status of things, new features that are being implemented, etc. We've been doing a lot of writing lately to better inform everyone about products and services. I think everyone would find useful information on the blog.

i will also say that on top of all of the above tweaks and upgrades, the fact that a certain group on another board hasn’t uncovered nearly as much lately that was being unearthed a while back speaks volumes as well. the recent cj slipped thru but was obviously not intentional by submitter unlike a certain subbing syndicate thou shalt not be named. takes a while to rebuild faith and it seems the population as a whole, myself included are noticing what’s been done. taboo subject so tried to be discreet as possible while extending another compliment. but enough about that. feel free to edit or expunge as needed.

• 1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭

Got thru on the phones yesterday to hear the recorded message that I was caller #72 in the que. Said to select #1 to have them return call but that never happened.

• 1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭

Well, two more times in the last week getting my "spot" in the que and yet to receive a call back. Also over week with no respionse from email,