Home Metal Detecting
Options

This park keeps.....im going to use this post for same park finds

gene2393gene2393 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
edited October 11, 2020 5:05PM in Metal Detecting

Surprising me. Every time ive gone out recently I. Keep finding different rings. Today was a ring, keychain and change. The ring makes 6 or 7 over the last few months

Comments

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep doing what your doing. Nice catch on the rings. Best wishes

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. Tis the season to dig. IME pulling out the trash exposes the good stuff below it. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice ring.... Is it a park that attracts a lot of children? Ring seems small, as does others you have shown. Great finds though and a lot of change. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@ricko said:
    Nice ring.... Is it a park that attracts a lot of children? Ring seems small, as does others you have shown. Great finds though and a lot of change. Cheers, RickO

I think so a lot of young kids and families always there because of the size and area to run

• Options
    edited October 11, 2020 4:19PM

From the same park today another 1.27 and a neat necklace piece crushed on one side and two toy cars
    side

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you find some batting gloves in that park that fit you they sure help your hands from drying out. I've also used some exam gloves. :)

• Options

Nice finds... That park is sure giving up some good stuff....$1.27 is not bad either. Also, with that much yield, I can tell you that you will be able to go back over the same areas and find more stuff. Good luck, Cheers, RickO

• Options
    edited October 12, 2020 11:29AM

@ricko said:
    Nice finds... That park is sure giving up some good stuff....$1.27 is not bad either. Also, with that much yield, I can tell you that you will be able to go back over the same areas and find more stuff. Good luck, Cheers, RickO

Yeah it is good and thank you. I try to go back every other day if possible finally got the trash picked out I thin. Definitely finding better stuff now. Gene

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the the gold wedding ring.

• Options

@Jimnight said:
    I like the the gold wedding ring.

Thanks that is both mine and my wife's as she was unable to wear it that day. So I put hers on my pinky haha 😄

• Options

@gene2393.... Nice gesture. Early in my marriage, my wife gave me two rings....different occasions and about a year apart. (not wedding rings). So, in order that she did not think I like one more than the other, I wear both on the right hand ring finger... :);) Cheers, RickO

• Options

Today's finds just change and trash tried a different machine than I'm used to. It was a whites mxt so it was a different experience

• Options

Switching machines - especially moving from one that you are super accustomed to, can be a tad confusing. Missed targets, unfamiliar responses, etc.. Bet if you go back over the area with your regular equipment, you find things. Cheers, RickO

• Options

@ricko yeah it is but it was good went with another local guy here and he brought his second machine for me to try. The last time him and I tried the same park we each found a ring.