Home Autographs Forum
Options

Is anyone able to identify these autographs on 3 Rawlings Gold Gloves any help appreciated!

helmsguy99helmsguy99 Posts: 5
edited September 28, 2020 6:21AM in Autographs Forum

Hi, I am new here this is my first post. I bought at a charity auction a number of autographed Rawlings gold gloves most autographed by gold glove winners. They did not know who signed them. I have been able to find most of the signers looking and looking. I have these three I can not find. If anyone who knows baseball can Identify who signed I would greatly appreciate any help. I have another box coming so I may ask again. Thanks for any help!

Answers

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look up gold glove winners and see what their uniform numbers were. That should help identify #11 & #17.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options

Hi Thanks. I did that for a number of them that had the year of the winner. I tried this and came up blank on these two as there was no year and some of the gloves goes back to the 1960 for signatures. I have tried looking up gold glove winners by uniform number and that has to many of the same and hard to identify by the signatures . Thank you for the idea. Have a great day.

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2020 1:35PM

Nr 17 is Ellis Valentine, Gold Glove in 1978 with the Expos

Steve

• Options

Thank You soooooo much! I really appreciate it.

• Options

I think the second one is probably Alfredo Griffin.

Steve

• Options

Steve you are amazing. I really appreciate your help. Is this a profession for you or just a great knowledgeable hobby.

• Options

Just a hobby :smiley:

Thanks.

Steve