Ken

Comments

• Options
    CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

r/techniicallythetruth

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22, 2020 8:57PM

bearcave

I'll see your coin with my wheat penny

Always expect the unexpected to happen, as it will anyway no matter what you do

• Options
    d9lowed9lowe Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭

Im not sure if its the angle of the picture, but it doesn't look round.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2020 8:20AM

Thank you, Bearcave.......

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,597 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silverpop said:
    bearcave

I'll see your coin with my wheat penny

I like

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah got that in change some years ago really have no idea what could have happened, can't even see the date all that well it just caught my eye and now sits in my collection

Always expect the unexpected to happen, as it will anyway no matter what you do

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bearcave.... Does your Lowell Quarter have a W mint mark on the obverse?? Cheers, RickO

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko nope just a D. :) Have the Bat quarter as well but it is just the D. Both pocket change.

Ken
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the W Bat quarter... and the W Bat with the 75th anniversary privy mark... something about the W mm that makes me add them to my collection. I like the Bat design... also picked up a roll of the S Bats. Cheers, RickO

• Options

I have not found any in circulation yet, I have to go home to get my loop to see the mintmark now! The Privy mark and the W mm would be great to find.

Ken
  • Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bearcave
    It looks like copper to me ... or is it the lighting? :)

• Options

May be the lighting. It has the normal look to it. :)

Ken
  • Options

If were talking pennies, this is one of the coolest that I own . . . . . .

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options

@ZoidMeister said:
    If were talking pennies, this is one of the coolest that I own . . . . . .

That is cool! :)

Ken
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2020 7:37AM

I'll raise you a quarter. . .

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

• Options
    edited September 23, 2020 7:43AM

@derryb I have one of those, but it's a D mint. :)

Nice quarter!

Ken
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZoidMeister said:

haven't bought/sold any in many years but i recall some of those jamaican mintage numbers were LOW!!!.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

@LanceNewmanOCC said:

@ZoidMeister said:

haven't bought/sold any in many years but i recall some of those jamaican mintage numbers were LOW!!!.

That particular year, unfortunately, was the highest mintage at 480,000. Exceedlingly low for US standards however . . . . .

Z

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file