Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

$28ish Silver!? Show us some big piles of US silver!

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

US silver is best silver. US silver only. You post non-US silver, the ghost of John Maynard Keynes will visit you tonight and sweat your silver coin stash. Don't say I didn't warn you...

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb THAT is what I'm talking about!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:

In my best Brad Pitt impression.
    “What’s in the box?”

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

two MBs

“The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that's required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

• Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just some pucks!

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was handy, before I head out to work....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb has his picture in the post office.
    IF YOU SEE THIS MAN, GO ON BREAK
    Those green monsters hurt my back. :D

• Options
    stealerstealer Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭✭

@Weiss said:
    US silver is best silver. US silver only. You post non-US silver, the ghost of John Maynard Keynes will visit you tonight and sweat your silver coin stash. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Forget about my silver, he can have anything he wants as long as he leaves! The last thing I want to do is wake up to see an old white man right in my face :scream:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file