Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Question - PCGS Bank Note Submission

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never submitted Bank Notes before but I am in the process.
I have an 8 coin voucher from the coin side I am going to use,

My question is: Can I add additional notes to the same submission and just pay for the additional fee's or must I use a separate form and just put the voucher notes on one form and the additional notes on another. Looking at the form it appears that I could add additional notes,,,,,, has anyone ever done this? It doesn't seem it would cause any additional work for PCGS and would save me at least the 2nd handling fee and the 2nd return shipping. It does not say on my voucher that I can not do this.

GrandAm :)

Comments

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where do I find catalog numbers?

edited May 18, 2020 12:30AM

Thanks for the replies,,,, they helped,,,,,

I guess they will fill in catalog numbers if I don't like they do coin numbers?

I see all the grading options have a Gold Shield,,,,, so will they come with photos?

Just called PCGS and:

My question is: Can I add additional notes to the same submission form and just pay for the additional fee's

The answer is yes,,,,, as long as it is the same submission level,,,,,, you can add more notes and just pay the extra fee's.

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good info!! Thanks.

@GRANDAM said:
    Just called PCGS and:

My question is: Can I add additional notes to the same submission form and just pay for the additional fee's

The answer is yes,,,,, as long as it is the same submission level,,,,,, you can add more notes and just pay the extra fee's.

I was told I could do this but my submission just arrived and PCGS called and said it was not possible to add on to a voucher submission so a voucher submission can only have the voucher notes on it.

They split my order so just trying to clear up any confusion that I may have caused.