Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

? on PSA opps during shutdown for AFLfan

I was wondering do you know if people are reviewing Mech Errors while PSA is shut down? I have a large stack that I would like to get some one to look at. I have tried the system when it first came out but never heard back. Any advise?

Thanks,
Jay

Packers Fan for Life
Collecting:
Brett Favre Master Set
Favre Ticket Stubs
Favre TD Reciever Autos
Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
Football HOF Rc's

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

I would assume closed means closed. Someone will be there to pick up at post office but I assume that is it. It is not looking good with COVID-19 in California so I suspect it would be best to wait.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, Jay

No. There is no one in the office to work on cards in any way, and obviously grading and other card work is not a "work from home" kind of thing.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would not send any cards in at all right now. The offices are closed so why would you even want to?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    I would not send any cards in at all right now. The offices are closed so why would you even want to?

For Mechanical errors you are suppose to send them scans of the card (front and back) and describe why you think its labeled wrong. They will then decide if it is. Then after that you can send the card in. I was wondering if they could look at those scans at home and make a decision. But it appears no one works from home other than AFLfan.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jradke4 said:

@grote15 said:

For Mechanical errors you are suppose to send them scans of the card (front and back) and describe why you think its labeled wrong. They will then decide if it is. Then after that you can send the card in. I was wondering if they could look at those scans at home and make a decision. But it appears no one works from home other than AFLfan.

I'd still wait until the office is open for business again for anything like that.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.