Home Precious Metals

*** The Official NOVEMBER 2019 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of November 2019; when December 2019 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2019 5:31AM

1898 20 francs

Sold thanks Bob

• mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

For Sale: Daniel Carr 2016 3 oz Hologram Mosaic silver bar, only 56 made - $230 shipped to you

Pics are all of the same bar, just from different lighting angles.

PM if interested. I've got plenty of board refs.
    I accept Paypal (no fee, or add 3%) and personal checks (must clear) unless from people I have done business with before.

• JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

$145 shipped :)

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23, 2019 11:27AM

90% Junk silver. PM with interest.

I accept PayPal (add 3%) PayPal friends and family (no fee) or check (no fee needs couple days to clear)

Shipping will be $4 USPS for class package. Other shipping options available.

Will consider trades with old US type coins. Please send your offers. All offers will be considered.

All Sold! Thanks

$4 face silver dimes. all are Roosevelts except are 3 mercury dimes sold

$10 face silver quarters all are Washington quarters. Sold

$12 Face 90% silver half dollars all are Franklin halves. Sold

Successful Transactions with LukeMarshall, hrtfxr, PerryHall, CuKevin

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Giant One Pound Proof Silver Eagle

This is the BIG one, not 1 troy pound but 16 oz avdp = ...14.6.. troy ounces = 1.2 plus troy pounds of .9999 Silver.
    Proof :) With Presentation Box.

$390
    PayPal only [I pay the fee]
    Ship to U.S. - I pay shipping

1 oz ASE NOT Included.

1 oz ASE shown for perspective/scale only :smile:

First come - first served based on PMs
    Be patient with my replies as I am often in a location with no internet access.
    Thanks and have a wonderful day.
    Boston MDCXXX

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2019 11:22AM

gone

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Is the dip done?

bob :)

• Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2019 7:25PM

Pulling to nickels. Gonna add the to a melt lot.

Also, these have not been checked in anyway for varieties. Average circs, but there are a few nice AU coins.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow...that is one big pile of war nickels..... purchased that way? Or just years of collecting?? Cheers, RickO

@ricko said:
    Wow...that is one big pile of war nickels..... purchased that way? Or just years of collecting?? Cheers, RickO

mostly picked out of albums.

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2019 12:25PM

I have 26 oz of .999 silver. 1oz Great Britain Big Ben, 1 10oz Noah's Ark and another 5oz. I have 10oz 1oz rounds that are trying to look like Buffalo nickels. I'll take a picture if someone is interest. $SOLD shipped.

• EfnickEfnick Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November 17, 2019 8:11AM

• EfnickEfnick Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November 17, 2019 8:11AM

WTB; American Silver Eagles, please PM me with any you may have available. Thanks!

• SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 1 oz AGE's at spot, dlvd via express mail to USA address. PPG, MO ship immediately, cheque must clear unless I know ya.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • KliaoKliao Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ Not $25 like the mint printed? :'(:D:D:D

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• HallcoHallco Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking for a Christmas gift for one of my employees. Her birthday is March of 90 and I am thinking a 1 oz silver bar, round, etc....that is related to her zodiac sign of "Pisces", or a 1990 Silver Eagle(BU or Proof) would be nice. Prefer non-toned and I will be a bit picky since it is for a gift. She is not a collector. I would like something that presents nicely. Will consider stabbed if the price is fair. Message me if you have something that might work. Thanks!

@Hallco said:
    Looking for a Christmas gift for one of my employees. Her birthday is March of 90 and I am thinking a 1 oz silver bar, round, etc....that is related to her zodiac sign of "Pisces", or a 1990 Silver Eagle(BU or Proof) would be nice. Prefer non-toned and I will be a bit picky since it is for a gift. She is not a collector. I would like something that presents nicely. Will consider stabbed if the price is fair. Message me if you have something that might work. Thanks!

I have a 1990 Red Book Whitman Coin Products 1 ozt silver round I would sell cheap.

• SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead people tell interesting tales.
    edited November 29, 2019 11:22AM

gone

• jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2019 8:20PM

5 silver bars, all Sold