Home U.S. Coin Forum

Dimeman's Springfield Show report.

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like I just got back from a show! 2 shows in 3 days is about too much for this old man! :o Anyway I got there early and set up a table to sell some of my EXTRA Dimes since I was given the table from a friend who had to cancel out. So I didn't get to walk the whole show. I did manage to find a Shield Nickel for my Variety Type Set. It's a 1866 w/rays PCGS45. It has a repunched date and some wild die cracks. One is rim to rim and could have led to a cud if used much longer. I will try to get a photo of this coin tomorrow. I didn't have any luck selling my Dimes. Didn't seem to be many Dime collectors today. :/

Comments

• SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for your report.

• mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any kind of coin, to include dimes for the collector, is liquid if the price is right. ;)

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the report Jon...too bad about no dimes selling, even your extra dimes are special....Cheers, RickO

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2019 6:19PM

Sounds like you had a fun weekend none the less.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the report :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file