Home Precious Metals

Gone to lunch

derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
be back after I get my ASE sets squared away.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019 6:36AM

Deep sea trolling again?

I remember those five coin ASE sets. Even though there was a five coin limit from the mint I managed to get 25 sets. Those things generated great profits.

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just celebrating the anniversary of the last post of several threads and this was one. Did you feel hooked?

I think though, you have reaffirmed that the promoter of PMs is the winner, not the stacker.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

edited November 9, 2019 8:02AM

hey dummy, he who sells silver must first buy it. lol.

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    Deep sea trolling again?

I remember those five coin ASE sets. Even though there was a five coin limit from the mint I managed to get 25 sets. Those things generated great profits.

I only got the household limit of 5 but certainly was a great flip. Sold the same say they landed on my doorstep and more than doubled my money as I recall, never even opened the box and had cash in hand by 5PM.

The bad news is I haven't made a profit flipping silver since, nothing worth mentioning anyway.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...Now I am going to lunch..... see y'all in eight years..... :D;) Cheers, RickO

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Long lunch!

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019 9:41AM

@derryb said:

>

Gaming the system much?

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

@Baley said:

@derryb said:

>

Gaming the system much?

@Baley said:

@derryb said:

>

Gaming the system much?

I have issues with folks who criticize the corporate greed culture, manipulators etc yet game the system in a similar way and see nothing wrong with that.
    I do.

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mariner67 said:

@Baley said:

@derryb said:

>

Gaming the system much?

@Baley said:

@derryb said:

>

Gaming the system much?

I have issues with folks who criticize the corporate greed culture, manipulators etc yet game the system in a similar way and see nothing wrong with that.
    I do.

Agreed. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

I also take advantage of all available tax deductions and credits for those keeping score.

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tripple dipping the entitlements?
    Quadruple? More?

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:
    I also take advantage of all available tax deductions and credits for those keeping score.

This behavior is ethical. What you did to game the mint as described by you above is not.

edited November 9, 2019 5:12PM

Guilty as charged, learned the trick on this very forum. lol.

To the snowflakes here who haven't gamed the paypal gift option as a buyer or a seller and to those who have not bought or sold ebay bullion listed in a non bullion category to game the bonus ebay bucks, sorry if I hurt your feelings. Check your local university for a "safe zone" or just suck it up buttercup.

@derryb said:
    Guilty as charged, learned the trick on this very forum. lol.

To the snowflakes here who haven't gamed the paypal gift option as a buyer or a seller and to those who have not bought or sold ebay bullion listed in a non bullion category to game the bonus ebay bucks, sorry if I hurt your feelings. Check your local university for a "safe zone" or just suck it up buttercup.

I'm guessing with 100% certainty you never saw the receiving end of a rifle as you were asked to defend mom, god, and apple pie. Russian bone spurs were probably your excuse as you continuously milked the system. I'd of impeached you in a heartbeat. Semper Fi S-bird!!

edited November 11, 2019 6:22PM

@blitzdude said:

I'm guessing with 100% certainty you never saw the receiving end of a rifle as you were asked to defend mom, god, and apple pie. Russian bone spurs were probably your excuse as you continuously milked the system. I'd of impeached you in a heartbeat. Semper Fi S-bird!!

Don't question a combat veteran's service till you've walked in his boots.

• CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

@Baley said:

@derryb said:

>

Gaming the system much?

I’m pretty sure Baley’s statement was made in reference to derryb’s comment in this thread: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/793746/congatulations-to-derryb-new-all-time-high#latest

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

@abcde12345 said:

@derryb said:

This behavior is ethical. What you did to game the mint as described by you above is not.

Unethical to have a friend or relative order 5 is unethical? Interesting - please expand on the ethics lapse, as I try to be ethical in my dealings.

Thanks

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2019 7:10AM

Having friends/relatives ordering “stuff.”

Seems it happens quite often and will happen again for the ERPR ASE on sale on 14 Nov. Multiple threads in the US Coin forum.

Edit: What was for lunch @derryb?

:D:)

edited November 10, 2019 8:51AM

@Hemispherical said:
    What was for lunch @derryb?

chicken

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a weird thread. :D Perhaps it took an unexpected turn.

I'm probably a bit out of the loop, but hopefully you guys can all be civil. :)

Have a great rest of your weekend and, to all our Veterans, God Bless!!

@derryb said:

@Hemispherical said:
    What was for lunch @derryb?

chicken

Happy veterans day you mint scammer. lol

@blitzdude said:

Happy veterans day you mint scammer. lol

taking orders for the upcoming ASE reverse proof. Should have 324 available.

Happy veterans day to you and to all of our brothers and sisters in arms. Thank you for your service.