Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official September 2019 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any Precious Metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of September 2019; when October 2019 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2019 2:24PM

cracked roll of 2011 silver onzas. some have spots. some look fine - $395 shipped

paypal preferred

also have some walkers listed in US coin BST

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 3, 2019 6:42PM

70 oz of silver at current spot of $19.57 plus $20 shipping/insurance, fee free payment. $1389 total. Price adjusted regularly based on spot movement.

Mixture of 40 1 oz rounds from APMEX, 30 from Silvertown, all in tubes.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    edited September 5, 2019 4:53PM

10 Ounce Engelhard Silver bar $190 + $7 shipping = $197 Total Paypal FF preferred SOLD THANK YOU

• Options
    ffcoinsffcoins Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    edited September 3, 2019 1:48PM

This is on the BST, but figured I’d post here too:

I know I’m still somewhat new here so for well known members I’d be willing to ship before receiving payment. I do have references available (including the member I bought this from). It was listed as AU when I bought it, and I would say I agree with that assessment. Nice luster. Melt on this is currently $144+.

Gold Swiss 10 Francs—$SOLD shipped (CONUS with no fee paypal)

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9, 2019 2:55PM

For sale or trade for PMs:

Vintage 3 Diamond engagement/cocktail ring at less than half appraised value. This was my grandmother's, then my mom's, now mine. Appraised by a GIA certified and trained jeweler, who set the retail value at $3882.50. The stones are set in platinum, the ring shank is 14k gold. These are some nice rocks. I'm asking $1675, non-fee payment (add 3% for regular Paypal) or equivalent in PMs at melt. The ring details are below:
    Shape: Round Brilliant
    Measure: Center diamond approx. 5.8 mm, (2) side diamonds approx. 4.8 mm
    Weight: Center diamond approx. 0.75 CT , (2) side diamonds approx. 0.40 CT
    Total Weight: 1.50 – 1.55 CT
    Color: 1
    Clarity: S1(3) and 1
    Sym/Polish: Good
    Cut: Good
    Platinum and Gold weight: 5.2 g

PM me if interested. I will consider all reasonable offers. I've got plenty of board refs. I can send copies of the appraisal, too.

• Options
    gene1978gene1978 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2019 1:18PM

SOLD!

GOOD BST DEALS: cohodk, mikescoins, GritsMan, spinaker2000,
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2019 5:43PM

September 28th...

YPS Variety Pack!!!

15.215 ozs of Vintage Yeagers Poured Silver

$350 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail

1 oz Ankh
    3 oz Totem Pole (V1)
    3 oz Totem Pole (V2)
    100g Skull
    5 oz Aztec Pyramid

PPFF

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options

I have 20 ounces in 1 oz coins from Australia, US, UK, Austria, and Canada! $400 for all 20 plus ship, pretty close to spot for some great coins!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2srqp3ke2/52e2c5b4/

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9, 2019 7:34PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD$272 Face 90% Dimes, Mostly Mercs, shouldnt be much for overly worn coins, if they are in there they are early dates.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1986 Western Samoa 5oz 999 silver proof in box with coa. $100 delivered

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 8, 2019 1:20PM

Giant One Pound Proof Silver Eagle

This is the BIG one, not 1 troy pound but 16 oz avdp = ...14.6.. troy ounces = 1.2 plus troy pounds of .9999 Silver.
    Proof :) With Presentation Box.

$399
    PayPal only [I pay the fee]
    Ship to lower 48 - I pay shipping

1 oz ASE NOT Included.

1 oz ASE shown for perspective/scale only :smile:

First come - first served based on PMs
    Be patient with my replies as I am often in a location with no internet access.
    Thanks and have a wonderful day.
    Boston MDCXXX

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 867 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9, 2019 1:20PM

All sold

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019 9:11AM

Sold!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Weiss said:
    1993 NASCAR Silver-Gold Collectibles Mark Martin #6 1 troy ounce .999 silver medallion
    Numbered on the still-sealed vinyl case (serial number 248), edgemarked with the same number
    Purple tone on the obverse, rosy peach color on the reverse
    Comes with the original outer paper envelope and kind of cheesy but authentic COA

Asking $21 shipped paypal

I'll take Weiss

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019 7:07PM

WTB - Silver at/around melt value

90% at 12X (potentially higher depending on what it is)
    1oz rounds at 18.00/oz
    Morgan $s (1921) at 14.50/each
    Morgan $s (pre-21) Fine/VF or better at 17.00/each
    Peace dollars at 14.00/each VG or better

Many other things - let me know what you have.

Need at least a $1,000 transaction to make it worthwhile in terms of time.

Payment by business check only. Have multiple references on here for high value transactions.

Joe

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

@jclovescoins those are very competitive prices! I'll be sure to hit you up if I ever sell some stuff

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

All 90% sold!

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2019 8:06AM

(2) 1/2oz Stillwater palladium rounds in original mint packaging.

Asking ON HOLD

Thanks

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17, 2019 2:12PM
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2019 8:35AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's with all of the CONUS or lower 48 only shipping? A USPS flat rate box costs you the same as shipping to Alaska or New York...

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options

@3stars said:
    What's with all of the CONUS or lower 48 only shipping? A USPS flat rate box costs you the same as shipping to Alaska or New York...

Remind me what CONUS is.......

The only lower 48 I've seen was mine.................IDK................I'm old and that's the way it used to be.
    Are you located in the other two?

I hope everyone has a great day/evening :)
    Boston MDCXXX

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

Is CONUS Continental US ?
    I figured it out.maybe I'm not THAT old. :)

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, continental US / lower 48. As an Alaskan it’s one of my pet peeves on shipping.

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭

@3stars said:
    Yep, continental US / lower 48. As an Alaskan it’s one of my pet peeves on shipping.

A lot of times that is just a default setting.
    If your really interested, Contact the seller and explain the shipping is the same.

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

@3stars said:

Where are you in Alaska 3stars?

keceph `anah
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

What about Hawaii ? ;)

Timbuk3
  • Options

• Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22, 2019 3:59PM

Sold!

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bigmarty58 said:
    Somalia 1 oz. Silver Elephant BU purchased from APMEX.

Prices include domestic shipping, and payment may be made via PayPal (gift or regular +3%) or check (in which case I will ship once funds clear).

2014 - $30, 1915 - $22, 1916 - $22, 1917 - $22, and 1918 - $21
    All $100

Please PM me with questions! Offers are welcome.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Interesting........
    Didn’t know they made elephants that long ago.... B)

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@bigmarty58 said:
    Somalia 1 oz. Silver Elephant BU purchased from APMEX.

Prices include domestic shipping, and payment may be made via PayPal (gift or regular +3%) or check (in which case I will ship once funds clear).

2014 - $30, 1915 - $22, 1916 - $22, 1917 - $22, and 1918 - $21
    All $100

Please PM me with questions! Offers are welcome.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Interesting........
    Didn’t know they made elephants that long ago.... B)

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.