Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS sets world record

derrybderryb Posts: 36,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mailed a bulk submission of 200+ coins to PCGS on 6/24. PCGS received it on 6/27. PCGS shipped it out on 6/28.

Way to go Team PCGS!

“The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that's required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree. Caught up with all my submissions. Don’t have any in the chute and they are all headed back. Need to throw some more into the chute soon!

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow!

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

Over on the Trading/Sports card side there are some waiting after 85 business days.

• Options

Mailed 'em another 200+ coins this afternoon. Keep up the good work team.

“The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that's required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust.” - Satoshi Nakamoto

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.... I just read an earlier thread here that people were waiting a week just to get logged in.... You must be 'special'..... :D;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    17751775 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭

How come my express lots take 3 days to get logged in and 10 days to grade?

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're the guy holding up my one submission, huh?

;)

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

my that was quick

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ Bulking up on gold or silver bullion coins, Tom. That's my "guess the coin" thought.... not the grade(s). Yet, as a shareholder, this is superb news. A gift.

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s fast mine took from 5/1 to 6/27 but got half 70 FDI so not terrible results so with designation worth the wait

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even more amazing is finding/having 400 coins worth submitting.

I think I would have a hard time going through my collection and finding 25 coins to submit if it was free. the thread forces me to remember how it was 10-15 years ago when the wait was about 50 days.

• Options

@BAJJERFAN said:

2019 W quarters

First batch results MS64/17, MS65/180, MS66/44.
    Second batch in process.

I think I just caught a lull at the quarter grading table. They might even have a special grader(s) set up for these new West Point quarters.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:

@BAJJERFAN said:

2019 W quarters

First batch results MS64/17, MS65/180, MS66/44.
    Second batch in process.

I think I just caught a lull at the quarter grading table. They might even have a special grader(s) set up for these new West Point quarters.

Find a few rolls of em?

• Options

little over 400 in two boxes of new Marianas. Ironically, no Mariana Ws. Go figure.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2019 5:49PM

Moderns probably don't take much time to grade.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file