Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So?

Probstein still actively accepting consignments? >:)

Comments

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been pretty lenient to this point on certain threads because the dialogue has remained civil and consisted mainly of point-and-counterpoint discussion. This thread was started up in a way that is inviting a trashing, and I will shut it down if things head in that direction.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    Walt_AltmenWalt_Altmen Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

Actually it wasn’t. May come off as that considering a ton of recent events, but I am seriously curious how his operation is looking these days. I’ve only purchased from them and that was a very long time ago. I know many have had issues with listings as far as titles and pics.

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not accusing you. I'm just saying that it is worded in a way that could invite attack. As long as that doesn't happen and reasonable input is given, all is good.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.