Home Precious Metals

100 oz Engelhard ag bars @+.35

maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apmex ebay store under deals.
I can't post the link but it was there a minute ago. Best price for these I've seen.

Comments

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2019 12:25PM

100 oz Silver Bar - Engelhard - SKU #166597

• maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sitting on some gold for a bit or I'd bee all in for this one.

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PRICE-100-oz-Silver-Bar-Engelhard-SKU-166597-/143108804706?hash=item2151f31062

100oz bars never a good idea in my experience. Way to hard to unload. Is a nice price though.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• dennis1219dennis1219 Posts: 267 ✭✭✭

Great price. Too big. I don’t go above kilo, but mainly prefer 10oz bars.

Tough to find engelhard at the price.

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost pulled the trigger last night. That is a good price.

50 oz is the largest bar I've ever owned. Right now 10 oz is the largest in the stack.

It's not for me but the best Engelhard price I can recall.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely an attractive price.... but, as stated above, not as easy to sell as the smaller sizes. Cheers, RickO

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love 100's they are impressive and feel great in hand. And don't get me started on the sound when you stack them. That cling. >:):D

• cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've NEVER had a problem selling a 100oz bar.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

Employer will sell to me at 30 cents over but then I dont get the credit card points.

Odd that listing includes
    "Seller does not accept returns"

• Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the 100 oz bars a lot. My only problem is that when I get ready to buy a hundred ounce brick, I usually opt for a one ounce gold piece instead. Can’t fight the gold bug!

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Downtown1974 said:
    I like the 100 oz bars a lot. My only problem is that when I get ready to buy a hundred ounce brick, I usually opt for a one ounce gold piece instead. Can’t fight the gold bug!

Agree. An AGE or gold buffalo is certainly easier to transport, store, or sell.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭

I totally agree, however, the Gold to Silver Ratio (GSR) is near an all time high (85). I’m betting that not only does silver, double or triple again, but the GSR reaches to around 40 again and converting about 3/4 of my silver to gold at that point.
    Trust me, stacking these bricks in safes and SDBs is a huge pain in the ass, but, I'm looking forward to the day of a 30-50 GSR and walking out the door of my local dealer with 5 EXTRA rolls of Gold Buffalos in hand!!!

Until my kids go to college...haha :-(

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123