Home Precious Metals

Interesting take on the silver market from All Engelhard

astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
Numismatist Ordinaire
See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces

Comments

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

See it buy it... including gold. ;)

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That article says a lot, while actually saying nothing. Sit back and stack... the market will do what markets do.. eventually. Cheers, RickO

• astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    That article says a lot, while actually saying nothing. Sit back and stack... the market will do what markets do.. eventually. Cheers, RickO

Yep ...

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

If silver stayed at $15 forever...…………………..then I suppose it would mean that the economy has stabilized.

Not likely.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmski52 said:
    If silver stayed at $15 forever...…………………..then I suppose it would mean that the economy has stabilized.

Not likely.

Perhaps it is incorrect to correlate the two?

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting article !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • ARCOARCO Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the ferrari. I have started to "stack" with bond funds. Every month money is returned to me. The silver in my safe sits there taunting me. Last month I earned enough money to buy a whole lot of silver. Strange how turning from stacking silver actually allows you to buy more of it.

• SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't fold your PMs. Eventually they will rise to the beat of inflation that's not so stealthy as it is today. Don't buy anymore !
    Let the rest of the world drive the price higher. Dump your rare coins that aren't so rare aka all of them. nobody cares about them anymore just the living, breathing old guys, kids do not want them. It's a dying investment and or hobby, everybody's a dealer.

The above is a long story shortened to prevent argument and just my opinion