Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: Early Jeter/Mariano Autos PSA Slabbed

poppincurbspoppincurbs Posts: 13

Looking for a good deal on early Jeter/Mariano autographs, preferably on rookie cards and slabbed already by PSA. LMK!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, I am interested in picking up graded Don Mattingly 1984 RCs, PSA 1-9. Also am looking for PSA 9/10s of Don's playing years Topps, 1985-1995.

Let me know, thanks!

• gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

I have a 1994 Topps #600 Don Mattingly PSA 10 that I could sell for $28.99 delivered.
    If you are interested, shoot me an email at gregmo32@aol.com

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Two threads have been merged.

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

I would suggest u buy the jeter very soon.

His SP is rising fast PSA 8's have hit $700+
    The other grades will follow

Mattingly card r on the rise also.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2019 9:36AM

@jay0791 said:
    I would suggest u buy the jeter very soon.

His SP is rising fast PSA 8's have hit $700+
    The other grades will follow

Mattingly card r on the rise also.

Glad I’m not the only one noticing the move on 93 SP Jeter. I have my recently submitted and graded 8 in the new holder. At 700 it’s more than tripled since I bought it not that long ago...

PS - These are tough notoriously tough to scan (and analyze from scans) but even worse the scanner glass wasn’t all that clean when I scanned it. The white squiggle by the ‘K’ in Upper Deck is on the scanner glass, for example, as well as the bits of interference in the foil; the surface of this card is amazing and not why it’s an 8. The slight whiteness lower left and a tiny, tiny ding to top edge are what I believe held it off of 8+/9 range.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

Very nice Jeter. I have noticed for a while now but recently it has really taken off.
    I am a pure collector and not investor. I didn't keep buying them way back as I already had one
    I paid about $100 for a psa 8 for my son a few years ago.

1984 Mattingly cards have risen lately. His donruss 9's are almost $250 and 10 over $1200.

1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets

@jay0791 said:
    Very nice Jeter. I have noticed for a while now but recently it has really taken off.
    I am a pure collector and not investor. I didn't keep buying them way back as I already had one
    I paid about $100 for a psa 8 for my son a few years ago.

1984 Mattingly cards have risen lately. His donruss 9's are almost $250 and 10 over $1200.

Collector, here, as well. Yankees all the way. :smiley:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

I am collecting PSA only cards of just Topps basic issue. No Tiffany, refractors, ect. You need to narrow it down
    or it gets very expensive as I don't have unlimited funds. Two years ago my wife gave me 2 tickets to Yankees old timer game in the Audi room. 4 Hours of anything you wanted. Awesome!!!!
    This included a 1/2 hour of private signing with Ron Guidry. I had bought on ebay his sporting news "man of the year" and he signed nice and big. I asked if he would add Louisiana Lightning and his Manager/agent said he doesn't do inscriptions. Guidry heard that and then wrote it nice and big under his name.
    Since I am thinking of doing old timers like Bauer, Richardson, ect
    Started doing this with a nice signed pic of the 1961 infield Plus Blanchard

Post a few of your items. I know u have some 1951 WP beauties.

1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets

@jay0791

You can always click my sig line anytime and it will take you to my 1951 WPP set page...

...but here’s a few here, too, since (I think) you asked:

yes they are very nice
    I bet due to he size they were hard to keep nice and high grades are difficult.

1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
  • 45isodd45isodd Posts: 206 ✭✭✭

Pm sent.

• Giving this a bump, looking for early Jeter/Mariano sigs on cards - preferably RCs and slabbed by PSA already. LMK!